• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well about dang time!

You going in on this, Tiger?

You bet!

Been a big fan of Stonehavens and Mike and Petra from the very beginning. Have been pestering them for halflings for about that long too, so I pretty much HAVE to back. :;):

Only projects of theirs I have not * backed were the foldable terrain, the orcs, or their ill fated game KS.

My current financial situation means I probably won't be able to go in as big as I'd like though. :down:

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Autocorrect doesn't know the difference between have and have not.
  • Like 2

I'm in for this.  yes I find some of their poses a little flat but most of them can be changed and twisted without major modification to make them more active and I like most of the sculpts just fine.  There are some that are posing for the camera but that works too.  I could say that about a lot of reaper figures and DSM figures as well.

I for one like the variety of minis.  something to pitch besides the 20 Halfling rogues is a great idea.  I also have probably used more elves as pcs than any of the others.

But I will eventually be in for completionist when we get there.  I am interested to see what the "big" character will be this time!

• Like 2

I like their sculpts--but, as nice as they are, I nonetheless found myself a bit underwhelmed by a number of the half-orcs upon their arrival. I don't think I'll make it in whole-hog on this one, partly because of that, but I definitely will want in for some. Or I'll get them all and send a number straight on to Ebay or something, if money isn't too tight. Ideally, one set they produce will really speak to me, and that'll be the one I get. The variety of classes is one of their greatest appeals.

If they do any more half-dragon types, definitely count me in for however many they are, though. I loved the ones from the last KS. That duelist . . . :wub:

• Like 1

What sort of halflings are people looking for?

All of them.

-

-

-

Really I'm just looking for variety and out of the normal classes/occupations.

Everything from reluctant adventurers to townsfolk to hardend warriors.

I also like a tiny bit of cross genre pollination of ideas and styles that I could use beyond fantasy in games with pulp, weird western, steampunk, or even scifi settings.

Okay

• Like 5