Stonehaven Halfling Adventurers

ub3r_n3rd

I'm gonna be in for one set, two if they do a pledge manager. Just enough to give me a little variety in my gnome/halfling options for RP and to tide me over till KSIII arrives... I like the ones I've seen IRL well enough, but not enough I'd pay retail - they're a bit flat? I wish they were more dynamic... But for like 3$ a figure, how can I go wrong? Especially if they make that cool snake lady awesome...

Can you add on individual figures, or just sets? She and the mage are the only two that really catch me in that batch... the first set is perfect, though, pretty much all the classes I'd need. And the druid looks great... only chance I'd not get it is if they did a higher level version with fancier kit.

• Like 3

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna be in for one set, two if they do a pledge manager. Just enough to give me a little variety in my gnome/halfling options for RP and to tide me over till KSIII arrives... I like the ones I've seen IRL well enough, but not enough I'd pay retail - they're a bit flat? I wish they were more dynamic... But for like 3$ a figure, how can I go wrong? Especially if they make that cool snake lady awesome...

Can you add on individual figures, or just sets? She and the mage are the only two that really catch me in that batch... the first set is perfect, though, pretty much all the classes I'd need. And the druid looks great... only chance I'd not get it is if they did a higher level version with fancier kit.

I remember I added extra minis of some of the sculpts in the dwarf and gnome kickstarter during the pledge manager. Not sure if that will be offered in this one.

• Like 3

Jul 30 2015

Linksman!

5d96e447c19d8f2cfa0ada932983f1e0_origina

The Linksman was added to The Buttonwood Band (who I keep trying to call gang) I hear here is pretty good with the club especially!

699c84c89cbbf52f7e70bae86ac08463_origina
 Up Next!
0895531cb194ddcd467925d3232b8433_origina

When we hit $15,000, The Ranger will be added to The Buttonwood Band Adventuring Party. The Ranger lives an extremely solitary life (for a halfling), he goes to less than half of the birthday parties to which he is invited. (...and likes less than half of those half as well as they deserve!)

5920950e5d11d87e44fb2c34dc756323_origina

Wait.. can Halflings be bald?

Who's This?
5a143f9d354abb7af237952ff6fc60ff_origina

Can he even really life that sword? Just sayin'

The Buttonwood Band
45ea78497dba92b6ee5c4e2dbf25d2a0_origina

Happy Thursday!!

• Like 2

Just not sure how I'm going to play this one. There are things in each set so far that I really like and things that I really don't--the linksman, for example; meh--but picking and choosing feels like a bad deal. Still waiting for a sign, I guess.

Well, I have completionist sets from all the others.  I see no reason why I won't do the same here.  you never know when something will come in handy.  At one point a group I was playing developed a gnome cook and when one of the players died he jokingly said "I would play the cook if there was a mini for it"  the next week there was and he wound up playing a cook/bard for the remainder of the adventure.

I do love the variety in these minis, especially the every day personas.

• Like 6

5a143f9d354abb7af237952ff6fc60ff_origina

Can he even really life that sword? Just sayin'

Of course he can lift it, he is a Maia! Look at the robes and the horn. This is clearly the other blue wizard, Alatar, sent by Oromë who loaned him his horn. I really want to read the adventures of the Grippli wizards in the east of middle earth. I picture kingdoms filled with the Stonehaven races.

• Like 3

I'm clicking the Remind Me star....

While I LOVE Stonehaven's figures, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE halfling minis, Bones 3 sorta blew up my hobby budget, lol.

I'll probably end up with a $25 adventuring party pledge, but it will depend on where the unconscious figure ends up. I frequently play a halfling that loves running up to the front of the battle, and I could really use an unconscious halfling figure.... :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 4