Stonehaven Halfling Adventurers

ub3r_n3rd

Maybe we'll see some Hounds in the Stonehaven style. I picture Halflings using lots of dogs, and not just for riding.

Dogs? I hope not.

I play in Eberron. My halflings domesticate DINOSAURS.

Yeah, I play in Dark Sun. My Halflings eat people.
  • Like 5

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we'll see some Hounds in the Stonehaven style. I picture Halflings using lots of dogs, and not just for riding.

Dogs? I hope not.

I play in Eberron. My halflings domesticate DINOSAURS.

Yeah, I play in Dark Sun. My Halflings eat people.
Cannibalistic Halflings could fit as some of the more rabid barbarians in the Talenta Plains of Eberron.

Still...dinosaurs.

• Like 3

I really like the ranger, looks tough.

I'm in for 2 sets so far , I might go 3. I really like stonehavens minis ( gone all in on everything except I missed the dwarfs and ordered them online). For my dnd they flesh out whole races. A large dwarf city? Got it. A dangerous ork cave ?(add a few reaper in there) got it! Etc etc

I've made 3 pop up terrain (really really neat).

So many minis to paint , campaign to plan,terrian to build , life to live and work to work and not enough time!!!

• Like 3

In addition to the amazing miniatures they put out, one of the things that I like about Stonehaven is that their sets very much remind me of the old Gold Grenadier boxes of figures.  Remember, the ones with different themes, precisely such as Halflings, Dwarves, Orc's Lair, et cetera?