Stonehaven Halfling Adventurers

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggested

How about a cheese seller mini and some rounds and wedges of cheese for props.

How about a dual short sword wielding warrior in lighter armor, sort of a older Samwise/tempest.

A cheese seller is a towns folk I have not seen and I figure a halfling one makes sense.

And stoneheaven has not done many dual wielding types so that would be fun.

• Like 1

If there was a green of the treant I'd def be in for this one. Still 25 isn't that bad for a batch of minis......

If you go back and look, Stonehaven's greens are *very* true to the concept sketches.

• Like 5

If there was a green of the treant I'd def be in for this one. Still 25 isn't that bad for a batch of minis......

If you go back and look, Stonehaven's greens are *very* true to the concept sketches.

QFT!

I concur.

I should paint some of mine at some point...

• Like 1

QFT!

I concur.

I am working on some of their half-orcs: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/63148-some-stonehaven-half-orcs-by-pingo/

• Like 4

QFT!

I concur.

I am working on some of their half-orcs: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/63148-some-stonehaven-half-orcs-by-pingo/

If by working you mean sitting around making us suffer while you lollygag?