Sign in to follow this  
Dadcubed

Anal Fin (Or the lack thereof)

Beatrix, my daughter (5 yrs old), was playing a Montessori game on the iPad to name animal parts. Then I hear "anal fin". I turn amused did I hear true? Yes, Yes I did. Fish have anal fins. The little boy in me delighted. 

Today as I sit putting together my aboleth from Bones II I realise that my aboleth, despite numerous fins, has no anal fin. If an aboleth has no anal fin does it infact not have an anus and if so is this why they are so diabolic!

• Like 3

They are pent up from all the build up over the year. They aren't evil, they just need to use the can, REALLY bad!!  ::o:  ::P:  ::P:  ::P:  ::P:

• Like 7

They are pent up from all the build up over the year. They aren't evil, they just need to use the can, REALLY bad!!  ::o:  ::P:  ::P:  ::P:  ::P:

+10 points for referring to the commode as "the can."

• Like 3

not all fish have anal fins, nor do some prehistoric pseudo-fish such as the icthyosauraus. Also, if you ever find yourself in Alberta Canada, visit the Royal Tyrell Museum. Dinosaurs and ancient animals abound.

• Like 3