To mirror the Bloodreaver I posted a little while ago, here's my test Liberator for the Stormcast Eternal half of my Age of Sigmar boxset:-

hrcCJi.jpgWujeDd.jpg

NDNVu1.jpg

Don't think he's as good as my Chaos dude, but then I'm not a big fan of the basic Stormcast troopers.

I am pleased with how his armour turned out though (I was determined not to go with the official scheme of metallic gold armour, it would've made me lazy), even if it is pretty time consuming.

As always, any comments and criticisms are greatly appreciated.

• Like 17

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's what I painted last week, a Skeleton Horde by Games Workshop / Citadel Miniatures from 1986. I mounted them on 25mm base and converted a few of them. I used remaining parts from other minis and changed some shields, skulls and weapons. I also printed two army trays to be able to move them more easily and change their arrangement on the game table. There's 16 skeletons in total and I intend to use them during future D&D games.

More pictures under the spoiler (64 pictures).

• By TattooedITGuy
      I just wanted to share a Medieval Knight I painted off of MMF. It was my first bust painted and 3D printed. I learned a lot from this bust. I also tried a new technique by priming pink and doing a zenithal highlight in white ink and shadows with dark pink ink. Then going over with yellow ink to finish it off.  I hope you all enjoy as much as I did painting it. 

• By Unit04
      The third and final big box from Batman: Gotham City Chronicles is full of Batmen from various countries.  Apparently Bruce Wane decided to franchise superheroing like a McDonalds.  

The crew, part 1 - 

Dark Ranger is the Australian "Batman".  He dresses in white, uses guns and flies around on a jetpack.  Just like Batman...yeah I don't get it.  

Knight, Batman of England.  

Chief Man-of-Bats, of the Dakota territories.  I tried to get his eyes white but it never looked good, so I wound up going black.

Raven Red, the Chief's son and sidekick.  His eyes came out much better than his dad's.

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I was trying to use rose gold, with new gold as the highlights. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Brewmistress, a Goblin Mage from Games Workshop, this diminutive herbalist can be found plying her trade along the winding road between Veilmouth and Silverton. For two coppers she'll let you take a swig of whatever she's brewing at the time, while her potions are always beneficial, it's probably best not to consider what's in it.

Despite getting a little lazy with the ingredients rack towards the end, I'm really pleased with how this one turned out.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)