"Day 1: After observing the strange denizens searching a far-off realm and assisting them in locating their married idols and their pet froghemoth, several have pointed me toward their home as way of thanks, as well as sage advice about not sniffing goblin butt. Whether this is gratitude or a trap, I cannot say. Yet I arrive and remain wary."

"Day 2: I have quietly observed the citizens here and they appear to be mostly harmless. It appears that the most respected are the talented and the crazy, both being a powerful combination being in this plane. I ave been decreed to be Newbie, which suits me for now. They appear to worship small figures that they anoint with color, to display among their brethren. This appears to increase their standing among the clan. I have tentatively made contact with them by offering compliments, which they eagerly accept. Things are going well."

"Day 3: I have observed a strange thing today: a treasure-laden goblin proclaim a challenge to all others to decorate their future idol of Five-Headed Tyranny within a grueling time period with barely adequate tools. Obviously this is an endurance ritual meant to kill off the weak. This 'Buglips' appears to be an agent of insanity, while She of the Singular Footwear already appears to be planning an innovative stratagem for these trials.They and the other contestants have impressed me thus far, though their favor is not yet secure. As a neutral party I have offered my services as Judge, as my Newbie status has afforded me an aura of impartiality. The challenge is one solar revolution from now, but I am eager to see the glorious plethora of colors that will be expended when it finally happens."

"Day 4: I have never seen such a repository of knowledge as this. Centuries of plying their traded has given much experience and talent, and I find myself furiously scribbling down notes as I try absorb their knowledge. To facilitate this I have created a 'Topic', in which I pose a question and the denizens come to lay down offerings of advice. Soon I will have all the secrets of the multiverse, to perform my own application of colors on unsuspecting figures. One a related noted, I have been declared Mostly Harmless, which works in my favor. I will use my innocuous status to continue gathering information and friends here."

• Like 17
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you really have to mention that earworm from the lego movie?  everything is awesome  and I just rewatched it over the weekend

Everything is Awesome,
Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is Awesome when you're living out a dreams
Everything is better when we stick together,
Side by side you and I gonna win forever?
Let's party forever
We're the same unlike you, you & me we are a working in harmony
Everything is Awesome,

[Verse: The Lonely Island]
I just heard the news
Everyone's talking: Life is good!
'Cause everything's awesome
Awesome jobs and new opportunity
More free time for my awesome community
I feel more awesome than an awesome possum
Put my body in chocolate frosting
Three years later I shot the frosting
Smelling like a possum, everything is awesome
Accept to look at new brown shoes
It's awesome to win and it's awesome to lose

Everything is better when we stick together,
Side by side you and I gonna win forever?
Let's party forever
We're the same unlike you, you & me we are workin' in harmony
Everything is Awesome,

Everything is Awesome,

[Verse: The Lonely Island]
Blue skies, bouncy springs, we just named a few awesome things
A Nobel prize, a piece of string
You know what's awesome? Everything
Dogs with flees, allergies
A book of Greek antiquities
Brand new pants, a very old vest
Awesome items are the best
Things, dogs, clogs, they're awesome
Rocks, clocks, and socks, they're awesome
Figs, and wigs, and twigs, that's awesome
Everything you see or think or say is awesome

Everything is Awesome,

• Like 5

"Day 5: Despite much buzz being made about them, I have yet to see these Reapers that people talk about. I have seen the inhabitants beseech them in exchange for figures, powers, mercy, and tokens of status in exchange for.... well, I have yet to hear them offer anything. What they exchange with their hidden masters still remains an enigma.

I believe I have encountered a new phenomenon: earworms. This obviously parasitic brain infection appears to cause either unending torment or gleeful insanity to those affect and appears to be transmitted by certain songs. Perhaps it is related to the Slarecian Language Virus? More observation is needed before I can come up with a solid hypothesis. What is more alarming is that those that have been affected worst by the affliction appear to gleefully attempt to inflict their disease on the uninfected. Resistance only encourages them to try harder.

I fear that it is only a matter of Diggy Diggy Hole before I, too, am affected by this calamity. I must focus my energy on Diggy Diggy Hole a cure before that happens.

*takes a deep breath* I will get through this. For the good of everyone, I will keep a clear mind and remain unscathed.

Diggy Diggy....."

• Like 10