Bones You'd Like to See, thread #3

ladystorm

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More Scifi stuff like tanks, aliens and soldiers. Those space marine guys from bones 3 I loved.

Other then that more Cthulhu monsters, the creepier dark sun monsters like the silt horror, Flesh constructs like the Phyrexians from magic the gathering.

• Like 2

Aside from the prehistoric monsters I really want..,.

I would like some Mayan/ Aztec inspired Fantasy stuff.

Like the Couatl, but also some Priests with their offering.

Some warriors in Leopard and Eagle outfit.

A giant ( really giant) Serpent with optional feathered wings.

A Mayan style pyramid terrain piece.

More Jungle plants, trees etc..

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 2

I've said this before, but it's been awhile, so I'll mention it again, so it's kept in mind for Bones 4

I'd like to see Reaper do a line of Bones mounts and riders, where the riders and their saddles are separate from the mounts.  Something like 3 different horses and 3 different riders - they could be packaged as only 3 different SKUs, but when multiples were purchased, would allow 9 different combinations of horse and rider.   Then expand on that with some alternate mounts, like a two legged lizard, a giant wolf, a giant cat and a large bear - give those four alternate mounts their own unique riders, and for another 4 SKUs, the possible combinations of mounts and riders goes up to 49. 

If the rider sculpts were based on the most popular character figures, it would then give people mounted and unmounted versions. 

Plus, with Bones being so easy to cut up and convert, having separate riders would make it even easier to do conversions with standing figures, thus giving even more people mounted and unmounted versions of their characters. 

And by having "bare" mounts in Bones, they could be paired with metal rider sculpts in the Dark Heaven and Chronoscope lines, giving us even more possible combinations. 

• Like 11

Thought of two more mini's I've been looking for. 

Previously I posted that a Waveryn would be good to have (a dragon without front arms and a stinger for it's tail). Still want this, but also want to add...

Both Brass and Gold dragons have wings that go all the way down their body to their tail. The Gold dragon doesn't go all the way to the end of the tail, but it goes a lot farther than most other dragons. There are currently no dragon minis like this from Reaper. So, I'd love you guys to add a...

• Gold Dragon
  • Brass Dragon

Thanks!

• Like 5

I would love to see some of the Tengu in bones form....

A halfling riding a wolf?

and definitely some of the sprues with the extra skulls/weapons/wings/etc for customization. 

What about some pre-made, textured base plates that fit into the standard bases....as to be able to cut the bones off the standard base, pin them through the textured base and pop into a standard base..... or just some textured tiles that could be used to build bases or dioramas?

A few "simpler" figures...aka not carrying an entire armory, so it would be easier to explore more freehand painting techniques.

-Bexx

*first post!

• Like 4

I scanned through this thread but didn't see Roderick and Glitter so I want to put them forward for conversion to Bones, but even more I'd love to see as an additional model a new Roderick and Glitter, but in a more animated pose!

:-)

• Like 4

Aside from the prehistoric monsters I really want..,.

I would like some Mayan/ Aztec inspired Fantasy stuff.

Like the Couatl, but also some Priests with their offering.

Some warriors in Leopard and Eagle outfit.

A giant ( really giant) Serpent with optional feathered wings.

A Mayan style pyramid terrain piece.

More Jungle plants, trees etc..

^^^Seconded^^^ (came here to mention these)

• Like 2

I scanned through this thread but didn't see Roderick and Glitter so I want to put them forward for conversion to Bones, but even more I'd love to see as an additional model a new Roderick and Glitter, but in a more animated pose!

:-)

I think I mentioned it in the last request thread, but heartily seconded!!!!! :wub:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6