Bones You'd Like to See, thread #3

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dis here ting is a Mage Knight Dungeons accessory: the door. It opens and closes. I have several of these, but I do not build them into permanent displays, because they're just too handy for gaming pu

Translucent Flumph Ghost, to show their extinction :)? Translucent Human-sized rabbit in a topper and tie (Phooka) Flesh-eating horse with a sea-weed mane (Each Usigke) Human Cannibals

- Bandits / Thugs. Not armored adventurers, proper low-tier thugs. - Elderly female mages / wizards. Not every female mage needs to be 20 years old - Townsfolk! more townsfolk! towns need to

Posted Images

I'd really like to see more of the Pathfinder characters in bones.  I want to run a campaign of Rise of the Rune Lords and I saw that there are a few Pathfinder characters directly from that module.  It'd be really nice to have them actually on the table!

Also, every conversion bit.  As I get better at this mini thing, I want to start playing around with converting to fit my wants.

I mean literally anything is bones is great.  Just make more!  And start Bones IV!!!! TAKE MY MONEY!!!

• Like 3

Roderic Ambermead and Glitter (03264)

Roderic Ambermead and Glitter (new, more kinetic pose)

Dicarius Darksword (03439)

Darby Darkleaf (02110)

Pip Thistletoe (02057)

Elia Shadowfeet (02058)

Dar Dimplefoot (02099)

Trissa Cloverhill (02100)

Puck Pimperdale (02109)

Dar Dimplefoot (02366)

Dobbin, Halfling (02531)

Fitch, Halfling (02545)

Halfling Wizard (02667)

Elia Shadowfeet (02676)

Biff, Halfling Monk (02709)

Olivia, Halfling (02831)

Melantha, Female Halfling (03234)

Bergo Ironbelly, Halfling Pirate (03261) Arrrrrrrrr!

Del Briarberry, Halfling Wizard (03369)

Dar Dimplefoot, Halfling Thief (03584)

Thornwood Dwfwnder (03680)

Halfling Farmers (03729)

Dingo (14047)

Enora, Iconic Archanist (60178)

Iris (2772)

Edited by Maredudd
  • Like 2

FLUMPHS!

FLUMPHS!

FLUMPHS!

FLUMPHS!

FLUMPHS!

FLUMPHS!

FLUMPHS!

FLUMPHS!

FLUMPHS!

(Is it just me, or does the word start looking like it's written in Cyrillic after you read it over and over again?)

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Maredudd said:

Garr Wardog (14208)

Guard Dogs (03326)

Because every Halfing needs a good dog!!

Garr is in the core set of Bones III

So he will come!

I would also like to see Hyenas, Vultures, Tigers, Parrots, Monkeys and such.

• Like 4
On 5/13/2017 at 4:44 AM, Xherman1964 said:

Garr is in the core set of Bones III

So he will come!

I would also like to see Hyenas, Vultures, Tigers, Parrots, Monkeys and such.

You know, I should have remembered that, but there are SOOOOOOO many minis coming in the next couple of weeks! :rolleyes:

I'll add in the Sabertooth Tiger (03570). It's a decent kinetic pose too!

Hound of Tindalos (50289)

My halfings like dogs just fine, but sometimes they need more of a challenge in their training program!

I know, off topic, but I have noticed that the new forum software tends to append any new message I post to the last message I post. At least of the last message I post is in the same forum thread AND was the last message posted in that thread . . .  I REALLY did list the Hound of Tindakos on the first line of my previous post.  :B):

EDIT: Except for this post . . . ::P:

EDIT #2: I take the exception back . . . :rolleyes:

Edited by Maredudd
  • Like 3

i don't quite remember what i posted here, but i'll put what's on my mind right now

1. Oriental Dragon

2. Roc

3. Giant Eagle

4. Phoenix

5. Dogs (hounds, sheepdogs, any sort of dog would be nice)
6. Cows

7. Pegasus

8. Giant Crab

• Like 9

Dragons in the medium (1" base) and large (2" base) sizes.

Additional wing bits

Stirges

A small tower

Figurines of Wondrous Power

Giants

Female versions of monsters

Figures with multiple poses

Dragons in the medium and large sizes: there seem to be plenty in the hatchling and huge/gargantuan colossal sizes, but not much variety in ones fitting on a 1" or 2" base.

Additional wing bits: more wings sized for small and medium creatures - PCs often seem to like templates that add wings and some additional bits for modifying figures would be appreciated.

Stirges: a staple monster. Ones on a clear flight stand in particular would be nice.

A small tower: After seeing the graveyard in Bones 3, it occurred to me that something suitable to use as Daern's Instant Fortress would be handy.

Figurines of Wondrous Power: These are staple magic items from the d20 SRD. I'm not sure that all of them have suitable figures out there.  It also might make a good theme for a group of figures.

Giants: Keep doing more giants, especially female ones.

Female versions of monsters: I have a ton of the various monster races. But very few female figures. Female orcs, goblins, hobgoblins, gnolls, and ogres in particular. And not ones of them cooking stuff - just regular warriors, etc.

Figures with multiple poses: Same character, but versions of it in different poses, particularly standing, seated, mounted, prone, and invisible (standing).

• Like 7
  • ladystorm locked and unpinned this topic