Bones You'd Like to See, thread #3

ladystorm

Ok. Here we go. 

Fantasy-

halfling on war Bassett Hound, dragon men, catfolk, shark men, duck people, yetis, trolls, ant-men, elves, more hobgoblins, more thugs, civilians, and cavalry (lots different races and different mounts)

Sci Fi- 

civilians, henchmen, mutants, aliens, robots, Hover skiff/barge

Modern- civilians, generic henchman, generic soldiers, teenagers, thugee cultists

Terrain-

cart/wagon, siege weapons, ruined walls, boats, treasure piles, stone portal, a well, a fountain, and sections of wood planking (for use as piers, bridges, sidewalks,etc)

Misc- 

spell effects, sprues of conversion pieces (hats, musical instruments, wings, heads, packs/bags, capes)

Fairy Tale characters

Elvis-  

were Elvis, troll Elvis, ogre Elvis, undead Elvis, an Elvis golem, even a dragon Elvis 

maybe even halfling Elvis on war Bassett Hound.

• Like 6

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a lot of pages and I'll admit I saw some that would be included in this very generic list.

- Each of the race and class combinations of the core books. Start with any game (personal preference of 4th or 5th Ed of D&D). Yes that equals a couple hundred or more, especially if you do the top three generic sculpts for armor/weapon(s)/pose/gender. I know, that's a lot to take on, although, many of them have been done already.

- GM (DM) packs. These would be packs of creatures of some theme. Examples could be goblin caves, orc raiders, gnoll war camp, kobold harassers, etc. Other themes could be a mix of creatures for an adventure such as The Lich's Manor, Kobold Dragon's Cult, Swamp of Lost Souls, Dwarven Mountain of Madness, Seacoast's Organized Crime Syndicate, etc. As a DM I'd really like to get a couple of the Warlord's army packs but the price tag is too expensive for me while buying all the books, miniatures and crafting supplies to make the things that aren't made normally (like Xilenon from Lost Shrine of Tamoachan).

- Possible inclusion of video game similar miniatures. To specifically name some, murlocks, vah shir, giaks, etc.

- Creatures. Myconids, Archons (4th elementals), bullywugs.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, strawhat said:

I would like to see a Chibi Sir Forscale!

With the inclusion of the Chibi Mr. And Mrs. Bones on the last Kickstarter it just seems like he's missing...

After seeing this mentioned in the Bones IV thread, I realize that I *need* this mini!

That and whatever other iconic Reaper sculpts could be interestingly sculpted in Chibi format.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 4

To reinforce a lot of the previous requests:

Wagons and carts in hard plastic, in the standard sizes and designs that Pathfinder uses.

Mounts of all kinds, with both saddle (empty) and pack options: Horses and mules, dogs, rats (again, for Pathfinder), donkeys and ponies, riding lizards, insects, etc.  Design them with the idea of being able to put them on a base that's big enough to place a mini next to it on the same base. (IE: A "ride along" base)

A few more bards with options for instruments.

Robots and robot kits.

All the current conversion sets already done in metal (Hats, Creature components, Musical instruments,  Adventuring Accessories , etc.)

Commoners/farmers/townsfolk and non-combatants for the main races.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, ScryingEyeGames said:

A few more bards with options for instruments.

All the current conversion sets already done in metal (Hats, Creature components, Musical instruments,  Adventuring Accessories , etc.)

Commoners/farmers/townsfolk and non-combatants for the main races.

I'm back to accumulating townsfolk, so that sounds good.

In general, regarding bards, I'd like to see hands in positions that actually indicate playing the instrument...

• Like 6