Bones You'd Like to See, thread #3

ladystorm

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested in more Egyptian\Osirion themed and also some Norse and greek stuff.

more constructs, elementals , demons,devils , drows. and miniatures suitible for eberon 3.5

Edited by robbie042
  • Like 6

List updated 7-06-2017  New additions in bold

Ok guess I will have to do my list over as I cant find it on my computer.  Since Bones 4 is coming soon.  I want to give time for Reaper to plan ahead to meet my demands. 
1. Tieflings male and female (People who say Dragonman and hellborn...just shush)

2. Dragonborn male and female (to man a note.  Reptus minis don't count Looking for guys along the lines of this Dragonman and NOT this Dragonman who looks like a chicken...
3. Lizardfolk - That are armored and not savage caveman types.

4. Various townfolk - One can use some noble hostages or an old crone

5. Hill Giants - male and female I'm hopeing for a size increase and a redesign.  I like the pot belly giants. 

6. Storm Giants - Male and female Don't think these were done I like D&D's take on them with a roman style armor to them. 

7. Golems/clockworks - Any shape any size really. 

8. Colossal Iron golem - I'm thinking something perhaps the size of Kahnjira.  Perhaps a bit smaller

9. Giant Ants - I really need someone to do these.  Larva, Workers, Soldiers, King and Queen.  medium, Medium, Large, Huge...

10. Wasps - Same as ants

11. Half-orcs  - male and female
12. Akuma  - Street fighter...(yes I know wizkids has one but I want one to paint)

13.  Zerglings, hydralisk, Zealots  Just because

14.  More wizards that are not old men. 

15. Undead everything Zombie/Skeleton versions....Animals, Giants, Orcs, Goblins, Yuan-Ti  (small, medium, large and huge size)

16. Huge sized giant crab

17. Dire animals, Lions, Tigers and bears oh yea! 

18. Huge sized Elementals!  (air elemental could double as tornado terrain....)

19. Elven and Dwarven Army troops from warlord. Examples: Vale Warriors, Elven Royal guard, Shield Maidens, Dwarf Swiftaxes, Dwarf piercers.  Using those sculpts or all new ones is up to you. 
20. Arabian Nights-inspired heroes and villains

21. More Asian (especially Chinese) swordsmen and -women, sorcerers, assassins, and any heroes and villains one might see in a Kung Fu movie

22. Wyvern

23. Ba ha not (not Bahamut)  really big 1 headed dragon

24. Colossal Clockwork Dragon - I know we have one sort of but I'm talking bigger at least Kahnjira size

25. Not Albert Wesker, Chris Redfield, Jill Valentin, Barry burton, Tyrant, Nemesis, Hunter, Licker,  any else "Not" Resident Evil...(  No Leon though Eff that guy)
26. Cyclops (huge size 3" base)

27. Spell effects to mod onto exists bones.  Made from clear bones. 

28. Stirges with flying bases

Terrain terrain terrain!  (I would also say if possible to test the height of said furniture against dwarven forges CBS.  To make sure they fit so you can stack stuff.)
1.  warship - multi floored so we could unstack them and maneuver minis inside
2.  airship - same as war ship though I'm aware that these could be interchangeable. 
3. Various furniture,  (Medieval/ Victorian couches chairs, and such that look fancy.) 

4 Steam punk style Dwarven Tank...

5. Cannons (smaller ones)

6. Giant weapons (to mod our larger miniatures)

7. More weapons perhaps themed to each race (elf, dwarf, human, etc )

8 catapult, springald, ballista, battering ram anything else that fits in a medieval siege weapon category

9.Wizad lab, Crystal ball.  (You know that one you already have with the dragon claw)

10. Wings and other creature parts for modding.  Adding giant ones too to mod larger minis

11. A hedge wall about 2" high with various straight, curve and corner pieces to make a hedge maze. 

12. Star gate like portal

13. Firearms, such as muskets and blunderbusses

14. Hive terrain like bug eggs etc...nothing too fancy.
15. Terrain specific to race.  Example: a Dwarven Forge, Elven ruins, Dragon ruins,
16. Barricades, themed to each race: Elf, Orc, Dwarf etc....

17. Ziggurat

18. Mimic Gazebo or regular one

19. A Train!  An engine with say 3 cars (cargo, passenger, sleeper cars)

20. Levers
21. Ships wheel to mount on walls or use as a standalone item must like a lever.

22. A "battle wagon"* as a traveling headquarters; maybe several varieties with platforms for the driver(s) and archers

23. Traps, Spike pit, spear wall, spiked cylinder that rolls down hall ways...

24. Clear plastic see through force walls that could be used bridges or walls and cut into different sizes (could be fantasy or scifi)

25. Trees, Bushes, hegdes,

26.  Vehicles.  Cars, bikes, Wrecked versions.  Modern and Sci-fi.  Look to Corvus Belli for inspiration.  I really like their designs for bikes.

Starfinder:  Sci-fi RPG from Paizo
Anything and everything that could be used

I would like to point out that not all these ideas are mine.  They are the ones I like.

Edited by Bane Of Humanity
  • Like 7

Saurials (anthropomorphic dinosaurs)

Triceretops Mage

Anklesaur cleric

pterredon thief

brontosaur fighter

dimedon fighter

trex fighter

pleiosaur mage

stegosaur cleric

ect

quetsocoatl

vampire coach

flailsnail

oriental dragon

nine tail fox

wagon

zodiac characters

mermaids

goblins mounted on wolves

porters

sabertooth tiger

translucent ghosts

bigbys hand spells

wall of force

tensers floating disc translucent

thor

odin

elephant with battleplatform

the demon idol from the ad&d cover

panda monks

sprites

• Like 4

Halfling Themed group!

Roderic Ambermead and Glitter (03264)

Plus a new, more kinetic Roderic Ambermead and Glitter!

Dicarius Darksword (03439)

Darby Darkleaf (02110)

Pip Thistletoe (02057)

Elia Shadowfeet (02058)

Dar Dimplefoot (02099)

Trissa Cloverhill (02100)

Puck Pimperdale (02109)

Dar Dimplefoot (02366)

Dobbin, Halfling (02531)

Fitch, Halfling (02545)

Halfling Wizard (02667)

Elia Shadowfeet (02676)

Biff, Halfling Monk (02709)

Olivia, Halfling (02831)

Melantha, Female Halfling (03234)

Bergo Ironbelly, Halfling Pirate (03261 - Arrrrrrrrr!)

Del Briarberry, Halfling Wizard (03369)

Dar Dimplefoot, Halfling Thief (03584)

Thornwood Dwfwnder (03680)

Halfling Farmers (03729)

Dingo (14047). Bones 3

Enora, Iconic Archanist (60178)

Iris (2772)

Male and Female, all classes represented. Maybe starting by bringing more of the current white-metal haltings over to bones . . . 

Edited by Maredudd
  • Like 5

I've slightly modified some of my previous wishes, as I've been on a retro-futuristic kick lately.  (I'm anticipating the Savage Worlds Flash Gordon RPG setting that's supposed to come out sometime later this year, and I've been running some Fallout-themed games as well.)

CHRONOSCOPE:

* Bulkhead Door(s).  Preferably hard bonesium, or thick enough so it won't warp as badly as the current Starship Door.  Ideally, make it symmetrical and flat-backed, and come in a pack of AT LEAST 2.  If you want a self-standing door marker for miniatures gaming, glue two of them back-to-back.  If you're making a diorama, glue the flat-back to a wall surface.  Ideally, make it large enough for the IMEF Bulldog to get through, but it AT LEAST needs to be large enough for the newer IMEF troopers and Blackstar Privateers to enter.

* Space Hero Conversion Kit.  Ideally, a sprue of clear plastic bubble helmets (with rims) and rocketpacks.  Obviously, the rocket packs don't have to be transparent, but if they WERE, then make them with some sort of rocket-exhaust coming out the back -- then I can paint the rocket-pack solid, and use dry-brushing or washes to add a red-to-yellow-to-white gradient for the rocket plumes (or maybe go cold blue, or leave it monochrome if I want to do my space heroes in "black-and-white" style).  Bonus points if there are actually some space hero figures these are specifically sized to fit, but ideally I'd like to be able to plop these onto any number of Chronoscope or Dark Heaven minis for a quickie space hero conversion.  It's all about the ACCESSORIES!  (I mean, hey, put this on a barbarian, paint his skin blue like it's a space-spandex jump suit that he's wearing a fur loincloth over because it's just his thing to do, paint his sword as a "light sword," stick a ray gun in his off hand or just glue one on his belt, and we're good to go!  A few accessories and no matter what else the guy has, he's a SPACE HERO.)

* Retro Robot.  I'd love something like the old 1950s Robby the Robot, or that robot in Lost in Space that waves its stubby little T-Rex robo-arms around and goes, "DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!"  (Not that I actually saw the show.  Just picked that up through cultural osmosis.)  Jeeves in the Chronoscope line almost suits the bill, but I can't imagine he'd work well as Bones -- too bendy and spindly.  The main reason I'd want this in Bones instead of just pewter is that I could get several of these for some sort of opposing robot force for a pulp sci-fi game ... but also because it'd be really easy for me to kit-bash some as "special" enemies (e.g., replace the arms with big guns, replace the head with something more menacing for the "robot overlord").

* Clear Cryo-Stasis-Containment-Whatever Pod.  Clear plastic, hollow, big enough AT LEAST to hold a humanoid hero or a skeleton or maybe some sort of alien horror, preferably made with some techno-gizmo-doodads on it that can be painted.  Maybe it's a healing tank, or a clone growth chamber, a cryo-sleep pod, or an escape capsule, but the really hard part about representing such things is that you can't very well take something solid and "paint it transparent," especially if you want something floating inside.  

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Jordan Peacock said:

* Retro Robot.  I'd love something like the old 1950s Robby the Robot, or that robot in Lost in Space that waves its stubby little T-Rex robo-arms around and goes, "DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!"  (Not that I actually saw the show.  Just picked that up through cultural osmosis.) 

It's the same robot.

• Like 6