Bones You'd Like to See, thread #3

ladystorm

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This came up over in the Bones IV thread and it seemed worth reposting here:

Ninja (plural): A team of five ninja in various, dynamic poses, including female ninja.  Fun for sentai squads and games like Legend of the Five Rings.

Edited by Dr_Automaton
Edited for clarity
  • Like 5

• Very much like the idea of boats, sized to work with typically sized parties of PCs. 2" x 4" plus bow and stern would probably work pretty well.
  • Strongly second new unarmed townies and thugs/bandits.
  • Hand pack designed to fit the hilts of the weapon sprues and facilitate conversions.
  • Head pack with various races and sexes represented. (Useful both for conversions and face painting practice/classes.)
On 7/13/2017 at 10:36 PM, Ratmaster2000 said:

However, Robby was featured in a few episodes of twilight zone and his appearance resume is huge:)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robby_the_Robot

I'd love both robots as some new bones:)

Note that these robots (and "derivative works" -- legal term of art) are currently under copyright protection until probably 2051. Reaper knows this and handles things within the law, but when you're asking for derivative works by name, you might be making things a bit harder for them. Asking for "1950s-style robots" (for example) would perhaps make things easier.

JMO, and I don't represent Reaper in any way.

• Like 3

Another thing I want, Pirates!!  But not just any pirates, I want Minotaur pirates, were-rat pirates, gnoll pirates (sea dogs), Bathalian and lizard man pirates (scourges of the sunless seas), halfling, gnome, and elf pirates, Captain Razig and his crew, Mousling scale Pi-rats, basically anything but human pirates.

• Like 5

Ok, haven't read through all the threads to see what's been proposed already, but here's my addition (which will come as a huge shock I am sure):

GARGOYLES!!!!!!!  Seriously, they get so little love. ::(:

• Like 6

On 8/4/2017 at 9:25 AM, Gargs said:

Ok, haven't read through all the threads to see what's been proposed already, but here's my addition (which will come as a huge shock I am sure):

GARGOYLES!!!!!!!  Seriously, they get so little love. ::(:

Preferably a giant one and a few smaller ones.

And maybe one in midflight in the act of dropping a victim?

Or holding him/her by the hands/legs in the air.

FINALLY we've reached the next level!

• Like 6

After my chatting in KS comments devolved in to a fantasy paperback romance novel, I cant resist a very specific request.

1x samurai princess riding a unicorn with

2x tiny kirin "hounds"

and

1x fit mountain lion man wizard (with book) wearing a kilt

• Like 6

I would like to see more superheroes. A Bones version of the Captain Griffin figure would be nice, especially one with the cape separate. And while I'm asking, separate heads with different masks would be great.

Just thought of another. Another set of weapons that could be used for creatures like Orcs, lizardmen and so on. 

• Like 4