Bones You'd Like to See, thread #3

ladystorm

Since I am currently preparing my first try as GM in 20 years using the D&D 5th Starter Campaign, I would have loved some more Twig Blights. There was the Saproling Warrior in Bones 3, but only one and it is not yet on the store. The Nothic I modded from a Tiik Warrior and I gave a Cthon a Greenstuff Beak to become a Grick.

My further wishlist would include some not-metallic Dragons with their characteristic Wings, Sprues of translucent spell effects and translucent dragon breaths. A not-Catoblepas, More Hobgoblins, Sahuagin and Kuatoa. Bid Scale Storm and Cloud Giants as well as more female giants , especially an obese Hill Giant Matriarch and a 4-6 breasted Ettinette with a litter of two headed Ettin toddlers...

• Like 2

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DKDent77 said:

especially an obese Hill Giant Matriarch and a 4-6 breasted Ettinette with a litter of two headed Ettin toddlers...

Yes!!

Also a younger, thinner (though still adult) female Hill Giant with regular (albeit very "Brutish" [think Neanderthal Woman]) features, dressed as a "gatherer" to complement the Male Hill Giant "Hunters".  Also a couple of young giants in each group would be nice - Stone, Hill, Frost, & Fire (though Svetlana, the Frost Giant Princess, cover's the teenage frost giant pretty well, and Yephima, would make a great young Cloud or Storm Giant, assuming that Reaper ever increases the sizes of those two giant types to bring them in-line with the Frost, Fire, and Hill Giants)

I also want some Trollops (female Trolls), ACROSS all types, but particularly the Rock and Marsh Trolls, but with a massive amount of sexual dimorphism from the males, gorgeous versus the brutish males (backed by Norse Mythology, Teutonic folklore, and Robert Asprin's myth Series).

• Like 2

12 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Has Reaper considered doing busts in Bones? From what we gather, bones holds detail when miniatures are on the large scale.

- Sophie Bust

- Mr. Bones Bust (?)

- Mrs. Bones Bust (?)

I'd like the Sophie one.

And.

• Monique De Noir Bust
  • Koborlas  Rageclaw Slayer Bust
  • Aina Valkyrie

• Like 2