Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Minis we would like to see

4 hours ago, Keianna said:

The mermaid from the ReaperCon banner.

I'm pretty sure that's Sophie, cosplaying a mermaid...

• Like 5

Hello everyone,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this.  I'm looking for a set of medieval common life men and women minis to be used for quickly filling any populace center with life.  Something I can grab quickly out of a bag in big handfuls to spill out on the table.  Currently my game group uses "Bag-O-Zombies" for this purpose but it really doesn't work as well as I would like.  The bones villagers here on Reaper are excellent but not exactly cost effective and a bit too specific.  Sculpts I'm looking for would be of the bones plastic and follow three precepts...

1. Generic enough for either rural or urban settings. 

2. Unique enough so they are easily identified by the social class they represent. 

3. Bland enough so important NPCs and Player Minis stand out. 

For example, a boxed set of 100 common life figures would include

Peasant Class:  30 Male and 30 Female

6 unique sculpts:  3 Male and 3 Female each with 10 standing, 10 walking, 10 working

Description:  Simple generic clothing with no detailing, rope belts and walking sticks

Clergy Class:  15 Men and 15 Women

6 unique sculpts:  3 Male and 3 Female each with 5 standing, 5 walking, 5 preaching

Description:  Simple hooded robes and habits with minor detailing

Gentry Class:  5 Men and 5 Women

4 unique sculpts:  2 Male and 2 Female each with  3 standing, 2 walking

Sculpt theme:  Simple upper class work clothes with minor detailing like hoods, hats, knife on a belt etc

Thanks for reading.

Edited by shornk
  • Like 2

I would love to see an elven archwizard. With Reaper's elf mage miniatures I always have the same issue; they are either too "old school" aesthetically or too common hero, like larnach for example. 

I need a majestic archwizard, screaming "power" and elegance. Something like Kael'thas from Warcraft... without the horrid Warcraft looks :d 

• Like 8

More of the Djinn types. I just bought the efreeti in metal and he's a bit small, so is the Marid. So maybe add some size to them as well.

• Like 5

On 7/18/2017 at 8:26 AM, NyarlaBcn said:

I would love to see an elven archwizard. With Reaper's elf mage miniatures I always have the same issue; they are either too "old school" aesthetically or too common hero, like larnach for example. 

I need a majestic archwizard, screaming "power" and elegance. Something like Kael'thas from Warcraft... without the horrid Warcraft looks :d 

Hey Warcraft has a fun and silly style! I would adore a Sylvanas (if copyright allowed)

Edited by Cyradis
  • Like 1

Wasn't thinking I would ever say a Chibi something... but a Chibi Sabretooth tiger... once it was in my head, now I can't get it out!

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Grayfax said:

Wasn't thinking I would ever say a Chibi something... but a Chibi Sabretooth tiger... once it was in my head, now I can't get it out!

I would like some Chibi Animals, Wolves, Bears, Tigers etc.

Spoiler

38b017b6576034888e24437bffe182d6.jpg

• Like 3

Tengu with wings.

Oni  All of the types from Pathfinder Bestiaries plus any others you might think up.

Armored knight riding a rhino  This was done by Ral Partha several eons ago, but the rhinos were not properly in scale.

War machines  Ballista, catapult, trebuchet, cannon.

Carts, wagons, draft horses.

Chariot and horses  Room in the chariot to place a mini in it.

As long term projects:

Pathfinder Iconics  Sex reversed, so that there is a male sorcerer, male brawler, female fighter, female wizard, etc, etc, etc.

Pathfinder character races  All of them, covering several different classes for each.

• Like 1

I'd like to see as many elderly/not-young women figures as there are men (who aren't hag-witches). We have lots of Dumbledores and very few McGonagalls or Trelawneys. We have lots of Ser Barristans, but not many Mormont women. 

I love painting young women figures. I like painting male figures. But I would really adore having equal age/gender combos to choose from. 

Happy to have these as pewter and/or Bones. Just as long as they will exist. 

Not just 'fros. But the trimmed close hair that is pilled, instead of slicked or spiked. Locked hair. Very thick big braids. There is a world of hair styles that African heritage has that is different than what I could ever do with my tangle-prone thin and fine wavy hair. 

I also approve of the finest armor that the continents have to offer :) 

Edited by Cyradis
adding bones/notbones
  • Like 6