Sign in to follow this  
Arc 724

RBG: Edele of Aelfheim

Edele of Aelfheim by Tre Manor

-Elf

After a swift polish of this figure I Greenstuffed it on the base. I'm very pleased with the way it came out.

post-13341-0-29603800-1438272820.jpg

I got to work on this one so quick I didnt get many WIP shots in but I am not finish with her yet. I also got some hair highlights! What do you think? 

post-13341-0-51264700-1438274638.jpg

And here is one i with a little more shading!

post-13341-0-66950800-1438274849.jpg

• Like 16

Off to a wonderful start!

I think you should try a pattern of freehand on her shirt or cloak, add some cool visual interest to her.

• Like 1

I think you should try a pattern of freehand on her shirt or cloak, add some cool visual interest to her.

I've Been thinking about it but the design has eluded me thus far... I was thinking something simple, maybe some cross-hatching. Suggestions would be GREAT. 

• Like 1

I've Been thinking about it but the design has eluded me thus far... I was thinking something simple, maybe some cross-hatching. Suggestions would be GREAT. 

She looks like a ranger to me, so maybe some leaves at the bottom of her cloak in a darker green, or vines climbing up her cloak with leaves on them.

• Like 1

I took these on by break real quick as I did do some work on it recently.

More shading on the cloak and the front at as well.

post-13341-0-64796300-1438286492.jpg

• Like 5

Fantastic job on the hair and face.

Thanks aku-chan! You would not believe how long I worked on it to get it there... the eyes... OMGosh. LOL

• Like 1

Fantastic job on the hair and face.

Thanks aku-chan! You would not believe how long I worked on it to get it there... the eyes... OMGosh. LOL

They do look great, Devin!

• Like 1

Thanks man! Question for you on the FALL LEAVES: You find that you paint them or leave them the color they are? 

Very nice shading and face!

Thank you Kindly.

Thanks man! Question for you on the FALL LEAVES: You find that you paint them or leave them the color they are? 

I leave them as is, but you can do a bit of a dark wash in the shaded areas and a tiny bit of highlights in the upper areas to give it a bit extra oomph.

• Like 1

I leave them as is, but you can do a bit of a dark wash in the shaded areas and a tiny bit of highlights in the upper areas to give it a bit extra oomph.

Indeed, I am going to FULLY super glue them this time. Last time I used them I glued the thickest part and they would pop off. Had to re-due a few.

• Like 1