• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicely done!

I'm looking at your tags, these are from the warhammer line?

Nicely done!

I'm looking at your tags, these are from the warhammer line?

They belong to the Space Wolves (40K).

Yes, that is right. Fenrisian Wolves. Space Wolf line, 40k. 

I will use them for my vampire counts, though, as I like these better than the normal ones.

• Like 3

I'm really digging the fur. Nicely done, indeed!

Are these Finecast? I have a pair of the Finecast cyber-wolves, which appear to be the same sculpts with some tech-chunks added, and I had to install metal pins to support the mini on the single leg contact points. Wondered if its just mine, or the minis in general.

• Like 1

Are these Finecast? I have a pair of the Finecast cyber-wolves, which appear to be the same sculpts with some tech-chunks added, and I had to install metal pins to support the mini on the single leg contact points. Wondered if its just mine, or the minis in general.

It's not finecast (that I know). They are very cheap, so I don't think they are at least. It was around 12$ for a pack of five. 

Edited by Jaws

It's not finecast (that I know). They are very cheap, so I don't think they are at least. It was around 12$ for a pack of five.

Ah. At that price, definitely not the Finecast...my cyber wolves were more than $12 per...I would bet the regular GW plastic will hold its own weight a little better.