Whoa! Excellent maggot.

Thanks! It is the tail of a GW skeletal horse that I used basing my Behir

George

edited to fix link

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 2

Great work - love the base especially!

Thank you!

The base was easier than I thought it would be. An irregular circle of green stuff, sculpted a little with some rocks pushed in, Standard painting, and lots of grass tufts and different kinds of flock, and water effect. 5 days of on and off work

George

• Like 1

I've never noticed this sculpt before. Your paintwork on it makes me what to whack it with a shoe... or runaway.

So congratulations!

::):

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      This statuesque demon prince has been on my to paint list for a while.  Had fun using non-black blacks on him, skin base is Coal Black (Reaper 9693), highlighted with Coal Black mixed with neutral greys and also Mint Green for the highest highlights.  The base cobblestones are Black indigo (Reaper 9603), with Lava Orange (Reaper 9218) as mortar. Also decided to try out the NMM Gold triad, so all the gold is NMM.

Reaper 3086 Nephal the Demon Prince in metal.

• By Citrine
      This is the Chasme from the AD&D Planescape line from Ral Partha (SKU 11-649).  Painted with the new mermaid scale paint from the pre-order Brinewind set.  Painted over Coal Black it makes great shiny insect carapace, and over white, awesome looking insect wings.  I also had fun making a lava river for this creepy demon critter.

• By Glitterwolf
      3D printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Design by Artisan Guild.

Abyss Demon this one came as a sample for presupported minis without his hands, so I printed two claws from the Death Tide Jurakin Set and upscaled those to 125% to fit the Demon.
      He's part of my Horde of the North Project.
      WIP here:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79398-horde-of-the-north-glitterwolf-paints-barbarians-and-mammoths/page/5/#comments

The Horde marches South to the civilized lands, ready to plunder and pillage.
      Led by the mighty Mumlak all barbarians, beastmen, orcs and trolls join the Horde.
      The Horde grows, sometimes a group gets impatient and infighting is common, Mumlak cares not.
      There are enough warriors to conquer the Realm of Men.

A Shaman has performed a dark ritual and summoned a demon to join their cause.
      Full of rage the clawed abomination enters the mortal realm, ready to kill.
      Amused Mumlak watches the scene, wondering if the shaman will be able to control the demon.

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild Oni Beauty, Tsuki.
      3D printed on my Elegoo Mars

Part of my project: NIPPON, Land of the Rising Moon, WIP: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/14/#comments

Tried a little freehand on the fan.

• By WhiteWulfe
      The Al Fasid, also known as "The Corrupted", are HaqqIslam's heavy troopers that will get the job done no matter the cost.  Their methods aren't always the prettiest, and they're never the stealthiest, and they have their own tricks they bring with them to the table.  They don't care about glory, and are solely chosen for their solid record of getting the job done.  Some enjoy it, some are in it for the solid paycheque, and others do it because the only thing theyy know what to do is fight.  Today I have the HMG version, who also conveniently carries a grenade launcher that can shoot either regular grenades to keep enemy heads down, or smoke grenades to provide additional cover.  Oh, they also pack anti-personnel mines with them too...

Since the "tactical rock" under his right foot kind of looked rather strikingly like the backpack for a Yu Jing (even though I'm not having any luck finding models to confirm this), I decided to try and test out my planned colour scheme for them.  That's right, I'll be going with a dark raver / cyberpunk burnt neon pink for their general colour, because why not - I'm going with hot orange for my Haqq...
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)