Sign in to follow this  
prophetic_joe

Mice and Mystics Lily and Nez

I got Lily and Nez done for my Mice and Mystics game. Kinda fast painted them but I like how they turned out.

post-12082-0-43999700-1438375524_thumb.jpg

post-12082-0-44417300-1438375535_thumb.jpg

post-12082-0-77039400-1438375545_thumb.jpg

post-12082-0-80916400-1438375555_thumb.jpg

post-12082-0-93394700-1438375564_thumb.jpg

Edited by prophetic_joe
  • Like 22

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      Aftermath is a dungeon crawler board game that is the heir to both Mice and Mystics and Stuffed Fables.
      The game takes place in a post apocalyptic world where rodents have formed colonies to scrounge resources for survival, cobbling together the things they need.
      For the set, I went with a lot of textures and a lot of wear and tear. Nothing these mice have is brand new, and I really wanted to express that.

• By Shadespyre
      As seen in the WIP section (thanks for all who helped me out). I thought I'd pop her here as no one else seems to have painted her. 

(Note that the enlarged elf ears and the base / mushrooms are my own additions)
    • By Shadespyre
      Not seen many painted examples of this mini, which is odd because I love the pose and demeanour of her. I've sketched in the basic colours but it's not really speaking to me at this point. I think I could do something with tweaking some shades and maybe introducing a spot colour to lift it. I can't decide how to paint the tassles, for example. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears - which reminds me, I added big elfy ears to the model, should it look odd to anyone. I'd love to see anyone else's version of this mini, too.

• By lazarp
      So this is my first complete kitbash, this one is made of parts from five different kits. I've made it to be used as a ranger for my Rangers of Shadowdeep warband. Hope you like it! 

With the rest of the gang:

• By Gantrell
      Metal Centaur Archer. Pretty happy with outcome. What do you think?

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)