• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SparrowMarie
      We bought Stuffed Fables about a year and a half ago to play with our nieces. I have had good intentions of painting it but have yet to get around to it. I'm starting this so maybe I'll get motivated to actually do it. I have until the week after Christmas to have it done.

There are 6 Stuffies (heroes), 3 types of enemies (4 of each type), and 5 bosses. (Spoiled for large photos)

First the Stuffies:

Next the enemies:

Finally the bosses:

I have not primed or prepped these in anyway, this is straight out of the box. I do not currently have art to go off of for the bosses and regular enemies because I did not want to spoil the game as we've not fought some of the bosses. I will look up art as best as I can and post it as I find it. 
    • By HolkDiggity
      Another ReaperCon entry, and I'm pretty happy about how this one turned out! I wanted to pick up a Freeblades faction, and I went with Wood Elves, since my Frostgrave army is Dwarven. (Balance in all things!)

The mini is from DGS Games, the paints are from Reaper, the base and pigments are from Secret Weapon, and the tufts are from Shadow's Edge.

• By lazarp
      I painted this fellow as a Hobgoblin, I like his blue nose  Thanks for looking!

• By lazarp
      So this is the test figure for my orc warband for frostgrave and mordhein (WIP thread here)

I like the palette so far and I'm happy how this guy turned out. I will post other minis as I paint them. Cheers! 

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening everybody!
      So have been doing lately a lot of classic Julie Guthrie from her Partha days and the last one I've finished is what is currently listed as an Archer, but that previously came in a set of three Rangers in her Partha Line "All Things Dark and Dangerous".

Being he's these days called an archer, I kind of deviated from the typical browns and greens as I kind of wanted some deeper, darker colors. I started off with his lavender shirt and then just kept going with different plums and purples. So he's not too nature-like but he's maybe a moon or night ranger.

Anyway, hope you enjoy him!

and here's that image he originally came from back in the eighties.  I've got the two guys done, I'm working now on the gal with the staff, hope to have her done before Memorial day is over:

• Who's Online   42 Members, 2 Anonymous, 209 Guests (See full list)