Sign in to follow this  
canuckotter

A little late - can I back the KS using the PM still?

Yes, I know I'm super late on this. ::): It looks like I can still sign up for the CAV KS using the pledge manager, so I assume I can, but before I toss a bunch of money at something and create some accounting headaches, I'd like to be sure. Am I too late to throw money in? Or can I still get in on the fun?

Sorry, I'm at a cottage today and a little brain-dead. I should definitely have been more clear. ::): Yes, I was talking about the CAV Kickstarter. I'm kind of assuming at this point it's not lying about letting me pledge, since the Bones II pledge manager actually says that it's closed...

(As for Bones 3 - I've already dropped way too much money there, and I'm definitely going to be back for more before they lock it down...  ^_^ )

• Like 1

Wait...seriously?! Holy crap I need in on this since I totally spaced it the last day when it was active due to family issues. Anyone have a link?!

I found the link! My Bigger question then is, how long will it stay active? I have other friends very interested and we just need an idea if this will stretch into September. Thank you!

I will be honest, I am surprised it is still open, and they may not have realized it was left open, so I would take care of it sooner, rather than later.

• Like 1

As Ladystorm said, if it says it is unlocked it is unlocked.  If that was an oversight, I am sure the Reaper folks will correct it shortly, which is why I encouraged mercoutlaw to not sit and wait on it.

• Like 3