Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

Tiamat ( Pic Heavy )

Ok, first excellent work on everything. The details are so spot on. I hope you get paid well for such above and beyond work. However I have to ask about the back of the wings... what made you decide to go with those colors I mean the blending (like every other detail) great, but I just wonder about the purple?

Absolutely mind-blowing. The blending of colors on the wing membranes is phenomenal, and I love every little details like the touch of light color at the end of the tail.

Now you have to paint a figure for every one of us. Otherwise we'll feel left out.

• Like 2

Ok, first excellent work on everything. The details are so spot on. I hope you get paid well for such above and beyond work. However I have to ask about the back of the wings... what made you decide to go with those colors I mean the blending (like every other detail) great, but I just wonder about the purple?

to transition between the red and blue a bit =) Before i put purple in, it was a rather stark change rather than a gradual transition

though the lighting makes it look less smooth than it should be...it looks nicer in person i promise

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 6

Beautifully done! 

Don't forget about the large figure competition ending in just a couple of months. 

• Like 6

Awesome!!!

(I think I am going hire the local Thieves guild to stake out a certain forum members mailbox for a package intercept....)

8)

George

• Like 6

I followed this on the wip superb work one of the best pieces I have ever seen your skill is amazing ;)

• Like 3