2015 Fall Exchange - Chatter Thread

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, prep work almost finished.  And by almost finished, I mean I cleaned and primed it, then found a mold line I missed.  And since my partner is aware I'm painting their figure I will be forgoing a WIP for this figure.  That or take lots of photo's and do a post shipping WIP.  Still Up in the air.

• Like 5

So I swapped out a sword on a figure for a harp that I had in my bits bin. Very happy with how it came out. The sword just didn't fit the feel I wanted the piece to have, so the figure is now primed up after the modification. Not sure if I want to show the figure in here or not... decisions decisions... 

• Like 8

So I swapped out a sword on a figure for a harp that I had in my bits bin. Very happy with how it came out. The sword just didn't fit the feel I wanted the piece to have, so the figure is now primed up after the modification. Not sure if I want to show the figure in here or not... decisions decisions...

Yay! For success. I vote yes. :-)

In other news

Worked on the base a bunch today. Very pleased with the direction it's going. Dry fitted the warg onto his base, then onto the big base. That worked. Yay! Primed the lady and Warg. Trying to decide if I want to go ahead and start a WIP for the whole thing or leave a little mystery for Miss Marineal. I guess I could put everything in spoilers but we all know how My first attempt at spoilers worked out. Lol.

• Like 7

You did the right thing.

I agree.

Thank you both  ^_^

Welcome, works very well for the figure. After viewing your foxes, I can see how you'd want something other than a sword. Totally awesome.  :wub:

Slathered modeling paste all over the display base. Coming right along. I think I'm addicted to WIP. It's weird not doing one.  :wacko:

Thanks! 

Love modeling paste, it's really fun to work with and create things.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 2