• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rage against Ma'sheen <---- from Dontfear... makes me laugh, it's serious, clever and funny all at the same time

Yes

I've decided to go with this idea. Just too much going for it not to pun it up a bit and have that play on words.

Re-naming this thread to incorporate this title hahaha

• Like 3

Great Job Ub3r! 

Thanks!

I'm nearly complete. 

Things left to do today:

1) cut the plasticard to size to "frame" the piece

2) glue plasticard in place on the piece

3) file any rough edges down

4) prime black then paint black

5) print out the "Rage Against Ma'sheen" title, soak it in matte varnish for a bit and attach to a piece of plasticard.

6) attach title to the piece.

Should take me a few hours to do all this, then I'll take some pictures (to show to a few friends for any changes that may need to be done) and head down to the LVO around 1pm or so and hang out there for a few hours, do some shopping, talk to some other forum members/friends who are there and then head home for dinner as we have 6:30 dinner reservations.

I'll do any final touch-ups tonight after hearing feedback and then tomorrow morning I'll head down a bit early to enter into the contest. My first class starts at 10am.

• Like 1

It is now finished!

Show-off after the paint contest, sorry you'll all have to wait or go vote for me at the People's Choice at Draconic Awards. I'll be entering it into the contest tonight I think.  ::D:

Oh, I see. In order to vote - you'll have to create an account here.

Las Vegas Open 2016 is the next scheduled event with the People's Choice Awards.

Pacific Time:
2/06 8:00PM to 2/07 10:00AM
Central Time:
2/06 10:00PM to 2/07 12:00PM
Eastern Time:
2/06 11:00PM to 2/07 1:00PM
UK Time:
2/07 4:00AM to 2/07 6:00PM

Please come back at the correct time and get your judging on!

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

It is now finished!

Show-off after the paint contest, sorry you'll all have to wait or go vote for me at the People's Choice at Draconic Awards. I'll be entering it into the contest tonight I think.  ::D:

Oh, I see. In order to vote - you'll have to create an account here.

Las Vegas Open 2016 is the next scheduled event with the People's Choice Awards.

Pacific Time:
2/06 8:00PM to 2/07 10:00AM
Central Time:
2/06 10:00PM to 2/07 12:00PM
Eastern Time:
2/06 11:00PM to 2/07 1:00PM
UK Time:
2/07 4:00AM to 2/07 6:00PM

Please come back at the correct time and get your judging on!

account created.. waiting for entries ..  I should be under another 2 feet of heavy wet snow by the time the judging opens so I will want something not white to look at.

• Like 1