Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
A while back, I bought some Ammo Mig vegetation and saw it in my terrain drawer. I decided to paint something really quickly as an excuse to give the vegetation a shot. I painted up this dude in an hour, and then spent an hour messing with the Ivy and the Hart's Tongue. I'm happy with the way it turned out, and the experience means that I'll make them even better next time.
Welcome to our first campaign, Monster Families!
La Louve 3D offers you this project, a collection of adorable, funny and dreadful miniatures to liven your role playing games. We have highlighted some little represented creatures and their babies! All our models are 3D printable without other supports needed with a FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) printer or SLA (Stereolithography) printer.
By Disciple of Sakura
So, here's my Bones 4 Tree of Despair all painted up. I drilled 3mm holes into the branches and trunk, installed some neodymium magnets, and then affixed magnets to the backs of the victims and bases feet of the vultures. I also made some tree canopies out of sculpy and flock, and then set those to magnets to attach to the boughs as well. Decorated a 3" round base with grass tufts and extra skulls and rocks, too. Hope you like it.
I got this fake bonsai at a dollar store for a couple of dollars. Pulled it out of the small vase with rock and styrofoam, trimmed the trunk that was below "ground" and then stuck it on a yogurt lid.
I put paper towel down for some texture and modgepodged it with brown and various greens. I still intend to flock it a bit. I may also stick it on a cd (hence the waiting to flock). But for now it's playable. I never took process pics. Oops. Maybe more to come.
MSP bottle for rough scale (about 3"high by 6" span).
Who's Online 7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)