Erk

77103 Nor'Okk, Ettin

Very cool to see him in green, especially because I have been looking at paint schemes for him, and plan on doing my own up soon. Really nice job!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Guyscanwefocusplease
      Hey all,

It's been a while!  Didn't get a lot of painting done in the back half of last year because of a few things, but I have started to climb back to the painting desk.  I have a few projects I have completed that I will have to upload, but for now enjoy this rendition of Nor'Okk the Ettin.

For some reason I have a soft spot for large, Ogre-like miniatures.  I like the scale, I like that they're humanoid but big enough to have really good opportunities to play with muscle tone, etc.  I do have a lot of ogres set up to work on, so I wanted to make this ettin different looking.  It's not perfect, but I frankly had to get him wrapped up before Bones 4 inundates me even further!

Thanks for looking. C and C always appreciated.

• By Savage Coyote
      Hey there, here's some of my Almirthil CAV's from the 7th CAV Guards "Never Fail" Regiment.  With Almirthil have some "Soviet" trappings, I ran with it and used an olive-y green for my units similar to Soviet armor from the Cold War period!  All logos and the bear mural are hand painted (the squiggle lines are numbers for the faction!) 

Concussion CAV (Fire Support)

Bear(s) CAV (fire support)

Growler CAV (recon)

Rhino CAV (Ritterlich CAV sent to the Almirthil on a "Lend Lease" Policy)

Tiamet CAV (Fire Support)  (Ritterlich CAV sent to the Almirthil on a "Lend Lease" Policy)

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

I really like this Lizardman sculpt - he's equipped for many battle types, he was a joy to paint.

Thanks for looking!!

• By wickedshifty
      I’m pretty happy with how she turned out. I’ve been working on contrast for a long time- so I was happy to achieve some in her cloak. 

I kinda thought she was “tinker belle”ish- so I painted her sorta with that in mind. 

• Who's Online   29 Members, 0 Anonymous, 85 Guests (See full list)