Erk

77103 Nor'Okk, Ettin

Very cool to see him in green, especially because I have been looking at paint schemes for him, and plan on doing my own up soon. Really nice job!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mutilatedlips
      Painted this for the Lost Mines of Phandelver module that I am running.  Venomfang will be reoccuring throughout their adventures. 
      I painted this faster than usual, but would not call it speed pained because it still took me about a month. I put a bit more into it than my usual speed paints, but a little less than others. It is always hard from me to take pics of larger models, probably should have taken this one outside, may have benefited from the background trees and grass more than most other models. 

• By haldir
      So my Weds game at the FLGS I'm running Frog God Games' "The City that Dripped Blood" & the main adversaries are creatures called Skelzi(s). A description for a miniature equivalent is: medium sized humanoid with emancipated body & a bird head.

(btw, very cool option, I just copied that from the pdf & I hit CTRL+V to paste into this box & it uploaded!!)

That is a Skelzi. I'm thinking a undead that isn't decomposing & a head swap. At this point, I'd just take a close equivalent to the picture as the PCs are a little over halfway through the adventure. Currently I'm just using blank Reaper bases for anything they encounter out of this adventure so it's kinda awkward & disappointing coming from a DM that uses minis.

Thanks for any help, it's very much appreciated.
    • By planetmut
      I have no idea what this little guy is supposed to be, but he's easily the smallest mini I've painted. Lots of Army Painter Jungle Green, Vallejo Transparent Yellow, Army Painter Green Wash and a bit of white.

The base is made from Liquitex Modelling Paste, which is surprisingly easy to use. Of course I stupidly did the base the day after I painted the mini, so hilarity ensued when I had to match the paints again.

• By Pingo
      This is the Reaper Bones 77371 Basilisk sculpted by Julie Guthrie. It's quite small - about the size of a large dog, with a wonderfully grouchy visage.

I painted it up fairly quickly to illustrate a video about how yellow and black can be mixed to make greens. This was an example of the less vivid greens (For a really vivid yellow-and-black green, see my She-Hulk Show-Off thread). All the colors on the critter were mixed just from yellow (mostly Yellow Ochre, but also a little Hansa Yellow), black, and white.

The video is here, if anyone cares to watch it.

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's magnificent 50212 "Incredible Woman," sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

She's a great figure that can be painted up like a lot of (tall - she's a big one) women superheroes. Wonder Woman is on my wish list, and maybe Captain Marvel one day.

This version is Marvel's She-Hulk from her classic days as one of the Fantastic Four, replacing Ben Grimm for a time.

As a materials and techniques note, I didn't use any green or blue pigments in her skin. It's all mixed from yellow and black. This was partly to prove a point and is kind of central in the art video I posted on YouTube last week: Yellow and Black Make Green.

Enjoy!

• Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 288 Guests (See full list)