Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Reaper Bones Ogre Guard, 77456.  It took a long time to finish the skin.  I had a hard time getting it right with dry brushing layer upon layer and several washes, but I like the way it turned out.  

• By Brianuk
      Bones 4 hill giants and Bones 3 ogres, along with Garghuk the Bones Black sample figure. All painted with citadel contrast paints. 
    • By stormbreach
      Here is a lizard man I painted recently.  I actually finished him a while ago but I didn't post him because there was someone else's posted that day that was much better than mine and I was embarrassed .  So here he is now.  I am quite happy with the color on his chest.  I didn't want him to have a straight yellow chest because that would look too contrasty and cartoony so I used some yellow in a glaze medium and put it on.  It was kind of chalky so I need to be looking at getting different yellow paint.  The close pics show the flaws and chalkiness but from a foot and a half away it looks amazing to me.  The underside of the tail is still straight yellow basecoat because I was getting lazy.  I am quite happy with him and please let me know what you think!

• By Pochi
      I was lucky enough to trade one of my extra Bones Black Owlbears for Garghuk. I am glad I traded because I love this mini! He was great to paint and I can't wait to get him on the table to thump some adventurers!

• By Pochi
      I haven't posted for a bit but I have been painting. I have been painting mostly for D&D but some just because they are fun models. Luckily, the two cross over quite a bit so I get to paint fun models for D&D!

I painted up these little goblins. I have the other 6 waiting to be painted. For these, I decided little greenskins. They are so cute!

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)