So finally getting my lazy butt to break out the photo booth..1/5 for the July Challenge. I still find DMM my bane (Should really look into shaded metallics) and this figure is completely, not-at-all spun off of Iron Patriot for the July Theme.

post-12884-0-43529700-1438826367_thumb.jpgpost-12884-0-38067700-1438826376_thumb.jpg

• Like 16
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Werkrobotwerk
      Started converting my bones v robot kobolds. The idea was to arm them with scifi weapons to use them as a little starship boarding party. 

The plan is to do a total of 9 when ever they hit retail, all with different weapons. 

So far axe guy has a plasma gun and a samurai banner.
      Then there's rocket launcher kobold
      Knife kobold has a flame thrower. 

• By EvilJames
      Assembled my crew and prepped and primed them. 
      Two clopsen troopers, a lizardman recruit, sniper and another recruit/ chisler.

A gnoll commando, medic and recruit, and a cultist recruit/hacker and trooper.

Edit: It is a bit funny that My crew isn't using much of the actual Stargrave miniatures other than a few arms and guns, but then this is just the first crew, and I'll need some ruffians and pirates as well.
    • By buckyball
      I was considering running a game at Reapercon this year (assuming it happens). Is there interest in Stargrave as a convention event? Are other people planning on running the game at the convention?

buckyball
    • By WhiteWulfe
      Finished my first mini this year, and oddly enough it was a speedpaint, taking just over an hour...

On the flipside, some of those colours work together really, REALLY well, like Sunrise Orange and Heart Throb Paint.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Little Dorothy, the fourth member and leader of the Oz gang from Twisted by Demented games.
      Wasn't as fun to paint as some of the others, but I think she turned out okay.

As a bonus, here she is with Big Dorothy (The original version I painted a while ago):-

Weirdly, they both ended up in the same colour dress despite not looking at Big Dorothy until I dug her out to take this piccy.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)