I'm ReaperBryan. AMA (Ask Me Anything)*! Part II

Reaperbryan

Since you stated that you have a love of mountains; would you consider a hiking trip of Norway ?

They have magnificent mountains, incredible views of fjords, and you can go skinny dipping in any lake you like ( except at the Royal Palace).

I think you might really enjoy it !

• Like 6

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the most interesting improvised piece of "terrain" or "miniature" that has been used in a game that you either played in or ran/refereed/GM'ed that you recall?  (Specifically, I'm wondering about things that WERE NOT originally intended to be used as gaming terrain or miniatures.)

• Like 3

Bryan, if I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?

Can you ask Ladystorm to judge our little Halloween painting competition please? If I ask she'll probably ban me....from everything. http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/63545-the-2015-all-hallows-eve-paint-contest-roll-up-roll-up/

Yes.

Or i could judge it...

Risky, but it may just work. You'll need to up your scary factor though, I think most people think of you as a nice, approachable person, which sort of goes against the Halloween theme.

• Like 3

According to the official poll located here:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/61304-help-choose-the-houses/?hl=houses

Procrastius

Figmentius

Frogwarts

Tabletop

Randomoneus

are the top five houses. Visiting that thread will let you know which one(s) you voted for. I don't know if it was ever determined how many houses there are, though.

If extra terrestrial life should happen to come visit us, and they don't make their first appearance with blasters set to 'kill', would you welcome them with open arms, or take a wait and see stance?

• Like 4

Bryan, if I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?

Can you ask Ladystorm to judge our little Halloween painting competition please? If I ask she'll probably ban me....from everything. http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/63545-the-2015-all-hallows-eve-paint-contest-roll-up-roll-up/

Yes.

Or i could judge it...

Risky, but it may just work. You'll need to up your scary factor though, I think most people think of you as a nice, approachable person, which sort of goes against the Halloween theme.

Do you not remember that he is part dinosaur?...

• Like 5

Where would you like to travel?

Most of the travel I do is for Reaper, but on a personal note I seem to enjoy mountains most. I haven't been to Colorado in over 20 years, and would love to be in the Rockies again. Perhaps a trip to BC Canada or Calgary, even.

Are you stuffting me?

Do you need a guide? A driver? A U.S./Canuck interpreter?

Seriously, should you ever want to plan such a trip don't hesitate to ask me any questions about the area.

Born and raised in Calgary, have lived in Greater Vancouver for most of my life, and drive through the Rockies between the two most every year. Be pleased to help out in any way I can.

Also.

Hur hur. "Stuffting".

• Like 5