Ral Partha- Takhisis: Queen of Darkness 1926 of 5000

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case, let me ask you all a question: which one of you heads is the prettiest?

Thanks a lot Discord!

They will be arguing for days and I won't be able to put any more paint on her!

8)

George

*grins* No problem. The most powerful chromatic dragon/goddess is done in by infighting..... between herself. Who wouldn't get a chuckle out of that?

• Like 4

She's looking wonderful!

Personally, I'm a fan of her white head.....or maybe the green....no the blue one, definitely the.....red one.....oh my....

Well we know which House for you!

8)

George

Oh?  Do tell!  I just found the House thread and am curious (and don't want to derail her evilnessesesesesesesess thread).

• Like 4

See, this is why I keep my dragons in their boxes... so their voices are muffled and I don't hear them as much. Deathsleet is out right now and has been giving me the evil eye and ... 

WHY HAVEN'T YOU FOUND THE REST OF ME, HUMAN?

I know exactly where it is, oh Great Frozen One. I'm practicing so I'm back in the swing of things before I start on your gloriousness...

START SOON...

Yes, oh great mistress of the frozen tundra. Just as soon as the wondrous glory of your five-headed queen has been revealed.

Edited by Kheprera
  • Like 7