Sign in to follow this  
Adrift

Fractured Dimension Type 3 Demon: Glabrezu

Holy moly that's good, very good actually. Adrift you rock indeed

• Like 2

Awesome Work!

I see what you meant about 2 painters going in very different directions with the same creature!

8)

George

• Like 1

That looks great, the model and your work on it.

It makes the fact that I'm still waiting on something from Brett all the more painful though. So frustrating that he's given up communicating

• Like 1

That looks great, the model and your work on it.

It makes the fact that I'm still waiting on something from Brett all the more painful though. So frustrating that he's given up communicating

I almost made you one of the tags! Don't give up my friend, just try to be chill and focus on painting what you do have!!! Edited by Adrift

Nice work.  Do all the head options have the batwing ears?  The batwing ears are in the old classic art, but often omitted from later illustrations/models  They tend to look pretty cheesy.  But these actually work and don't look ridiculous.

• Like 1

Nice work.  Do all the head options have the batwing ears?  The batwing ears are in the old classic art, but often omitted from later illustrations/models  They tend to look pretty cheesy.  But these actually work and don't look ridiculous.[/]

It had two head options, the Cambion Lord had three options. The other Glabrezu has rams horns.

Edited by Adrift

I think the only difference between the figure and Art from MMI is I believe the MMI art had 2 horns.

8)

George

• Like 1