Sign in to follow this  
Jesshield

3 Less "rushed" minis - sometimes it's good to slow down

All three are quite nice. I really love the greens. I agree with Erifnogard I believe the Dryad is my favorite too.

• Like 1

That dryad is freaky. They all make an interesting group.

• Like 1

Great minis.

I love the shaman, just base her a little..

The dryad is awesome.

Good eyes on the archer.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Volturnos, a character from the Idoneth (or Sea Elf) faction in the Warhammer:- Age of Sigmar game by Games Workshop.

Not my best work, I struggled in quite a few places (particularly with the fish) so a lot of it has ended up being painted rather basically, even by my standards.
      But I did get it finished, so I'll count this as a partial victory.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Maledrakh
      This one has been standing around half-painted for a while. The rule 63 Drizzt Do'Urden from Bones 2.
      This model is quite nice from the front and back, but really flat from the side. Which is typical of originally made for single piece metal casting-minis.

Your panther has made a mess of my carpet! Come clean it up!

77217 Mi-Sher, female elf with scimitars
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013 core set
      Sculpted by Julie Guthrie
      Bonesium PVC.
      30mm lipped base
      available from reapermini.com
    • By lazarp
      Just finished the wizard for my upcoming mordheim/frostgrave orc warband! Hope you like him 

• By stormbreach
      So here is the latest finished mini.  What I originally wanted was for her to have a pale-wood colour to her skin, as if she was the inside wood of the tree coming out through the bark.  So I basically wanted her to look like bare lumber.  Unfortunately she turned out looking like nicely tanned human skin and I didn't want her to look like a naked human lady hanging out in a tree.  So then I tried to paint her a little darker and paint some wood grain on her but then she looked a little like a tiger.  So instead of getting hung up on her and stalling out I decided to paint her flesh green and move on.  So I like how she turned out and on this mini I did some highlighting instead of calling her finished after the Strong Tone wash because someone called me out on it recently.  So this one is for you, @Sanael 

https://imgur.com/a/hpJ8P4x
    • By HolkDiggity
      Another ReaperCon entry, and I'm pretty happy about how this one turned out! I wanted to pick up a Freeblades faction, and I went with Wood Elves, since my Frostgrave army is Dwarven. (Balance in all things!)

The mini is from DGS Games, the paints are from Reaper, the base and pigments are from Secret Weapon, and the tufts are from Shadow's Edge.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 207 Guests (See full list)