So I've been working on this guy pretty much all day, and I didn't do the crazy goblin thing using only a teeny tiny brush... And I still have so much to do...

20150807_175455.jpg

20150808_184457.jpg20150808_162631.jpg

At this point it's all dirty bone on the bones, and valiejo's red leather (2/3) walnut brown (1/3) on the 'fleshy' bits. 

• Like 13

LOL!  Kaladrax the Dog Slicer!  Overlord of the goblin hordes!  Muahahahahahaha!!!

• Like 2

"Maybe if I hold really still, it'll lose interest...."

• Like 5

Ok, I've made some progress with the inking, and now I'm trying to decide how much highlighting I want to actually do, or if I want to stop here, and call it good and done (not counting the base).

Thoughts?

20150902_175259.jpg

20150902_173926.jpg

• Like 9

Love that pic with your Corgi, makes me chuckle every time I see it. You're doing a great job with ole Kally!

• Like 5

Love that pic with your Corgi, makes me chuckle every time I see it. You're doing a great job with ole Kally!

I'll be sure to get a finished Kally with the corgi.  ^_^  :;):

• Like 3

That is one patient dog. If you have the patience for a round of highlights, it would add some to the figure.

• Like 2

Highlighting and brown-lining between the vertebra continues... it's a slow slog. I also decided that the base wasn't working for me all grey, so I made it brown, with grey stones. It's a little more interesting looking I think. The next step is going to be adding the flocking and moss to hide the oversize treasure and skulls.

20150819_152026.jpg

IMG-20150819-WA0004.jpeg

20150907_103004.jpg

Seriously debating painting the eyes black.

• Like 5

Ok, I've made some progress with the inking, and now I'm trying to decide how much highlighting I want to actually do, or if I want to stop here, and call it good and done (not counting the base).

Thoughts?

20150902_175259.jpg

20150902_173926.jpg

I spy with my little eye, a bottle shape and partial label that look familiar!  

• Like 5