Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

My own accidental Froggy moment (Kraken --> Carnivorous Plant)

A SERENDIPITOUS EVENT! That is a potentially SPLENDID Floral Fiend....& a rare excuse to use "serendipitous" in a sentence. I would imagine it is also more useful as a Giant Carnivorous Plant than it would be as a Kraken...if nothing else it would stop Folks mistaking the candle holder for an ashtray. GREAT IDEA, Pingo!

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 9

"Froggy Moment" = "serendipitous error moment."

Wonder how Froggy will feel about the coinage?

• Like 4

"Froggy Moment" = "serendipitous error moment."

Wonder how Froggy will feel about the coinage?

Hey, who said "error"?

It's serendipity, when things fall into place in a totally unexpected and wonderful way.

• Like 2

Point taken. And actually, it does kind of look like something I'd want to do in shades of green and then pot it in real soil in the living room to note the reactions of the cats. And the occasional visitor. Perhaps with a small, tasteful sign in small letters saying "Don't get too close."

• Like 5

Point taken. And actually, it does kind of look like something I'd want to do in shades of green and then pot it in real soil in the living room to note the reactions of the cats. And the occasional visitor. Perhaps with a small, tasteful sign in small letters saying "Don't get too close."

I've started a WIP thread with my own Kraken:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/63612-a-kraken-who-is-also-a-carnivorous-plant-by-pingo/

• Like 2

Actually, review carnivorous plant colors. Many of them have red, pink, orange, and yellow colors in splendid displays.

• Like 3

A SERENDIPITOUS EVENT! That is a potentially SPLENDID Floral Fiend....& a rare excuse to use "serendipitous" in a sentence.

Yes, you earn an extra ten points for the word!

I've started a WIP thread with my own Kraken:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/63612-a-kraken-who-is-also-a-carnivorous-plant-by-pingo/

And you could name your plant "Cleopatra"!

8)

George

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this