They are looking good.  The only thing I can see is some better lighting as the pictures are quite dark (a lot of shadow ) and cover up the nice details you have painted.

They look great!  Just to confirm, are these the metal versions or Bones?

They are the metal versions. :D

¡Viva metal!

A fan as always, beautiful work!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ksbsnowowl
      I painted Goremaw the Great Worm up as a fire-infused purple worm for a unique creature from the Pathfinder setting of Galorion.  I am running the Curse of the Crimson Throne AP in D&D 3.5, and this creature will show up in my game tonight.  It is my first finished creature miniature (I have done some terrain previously), and being a perfectionist, I put in 48 hours of work on him (lots of nooks and crannies, and I don't have an airbrush).

I finished him last night, reaching the "good enough" state, as time didn't allow me to put off varnishing him any further.

I started posting a WIP thread when I started working on him several months ago.  Check it out HERE.

Here are my Cindermaw glamor shots.

• By Nightwing
      Here is the start of pathfinder red, which I’ll be doing as a Sapphire dragon, similar to what i did with the Grenadier Red Dragon II (which I did as  a Ruby dragon) a while ago.

Just base colors here; dark blue/black wash over his entire body, earth wash over the sand, and white statue. I really like how the blue and brown look together. The brown will be lightened up to sand, and the blue will end up a more saturated dark blue. I hope those colors will still look good together...

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are pictures of the diorama I made for the forum contest. As I mention in my entry post, this Dungeon Dwellers Diorama is my first 3D printed project. I created this interactive base to display Reaper Miniatures models; 07002 Baran Blacktree the Veteran Warrior, 07004 Stitch Thimbletoe the Halfling Thief, 07008 Luwin Phost the Wizard and 07012 Caerindra Thistlemoor the Fighter all sculpted by Bobby Jackson, along with 02712 Eyebeast sculpted by Julie Guthrie and 03017 Charnel Grub sculpted by Jason Wiebe.

I designed the dungeon model and printed it myself. The dungeon wall, pillar, door, the crate, the barrel and the chandelier are all 3D printed. The torch is from Reaper’s 02638 Adventuring Accessories sculpted by Sandra Garrity. The extra eyestalks on the Eyebeast are from Reaper’s 03440 Creature Components II. I used Reaper’s MSP acrylics, Citadel inks, Vallejo Matt Varnish.

The four adventurers base are imbedded in the display diorama and they are removable. Last, there are two small magnets under the Charnel Grub and in the wall, so the models, except for the Eyebeast, can be removed and utilized for game play.

Your comments and critiques are very welcome. I hope you enjoy it.

• By Maglok
      Some people might call it Minivember, though technically I had 23 days of vacation and just wanted to paint a mini every day. Some were finishing older minis, some entirely new, some were the size of a nailclipping. I present, my Minivember.

• By Geoff Davis
      Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I mostly post on the Reaper Facebook Page and Twitter now.  I still check out everything on the "Show off"  every day, though!

Here is my most recent tartan project.  This is Aeslin sculpted by Sandra Garrity.  My customer is a fan of the show (and books) Outlander and this figure was chose specifically for it's potential for painting a tartan.  The tartan that was picked is the Wilson Ancient Hunting Tartan.  It has these very thin quadruple orange lines that give it a very interesting blue/green/orange colour shift look.  I was only able to fit in three of the thin lines, but it was enough to give the cool effect. 

• Who's Online   25 Members, 2 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)