They are looking good.  The only thing I can see is some better lighting as the pictures are quite dark (a lot of shadow ) and cover up the nice details you have painted.

They look great!  Just to confirm, are these the metal versions or Bones?

They are the metal versions. :D

¡Viva metal!

A fan as always, beautiful work!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Katiepult
      Pathfinder Red Dragon #60028 is a hefty beastie and I definitely did not paint him red. Instead I tried a rainbow piece for Pride 2020 (finished 8/1/2020). Also my first painted model posted here. Pardon my photography skills. I used cut up Caryatid column #77378 for a bit of terrain on the base. My biggest metal model to date.

• By Otyugh
      My Reaper habit started with a Friday night gaming session...

"Tom felt a breeze wafting up from the chamber beyond. For some reason the air was hot and heavy, even though he was walking along a passage deep in an abandoned mine."

"Ummmm. Sorry, but we have to stop here today." I did not have a dragon mini to use to harrass Tom. A salt shaker just does not have the same drama as slapping the correct monster mini down on the table. I also could not handle everyone laughing at my poor (ugly mishapen) solder dragon.

Time to take a trip to the old Lone Star Comics and see if they had a Dragon that I could afford.

As usual, walking into Lone Star was like entering Alladin's cave of treasures. Real Partha, Grenadier, Rafm, and more distinctively sparkled, beckoning, despite the cost. A Dragon was too far out of reach.

Back along the wall, there was something new. There were affordable minis on the back wall!

I was able to score a package of villagers, some weapons sprues, and a real Dragon mini.

Tom was promptly roasted to a medium rare, and eaten by the freshly painted red Dragon the next friday.

Don't laugh too hard, but this is the solder dragon in question. It is amazing what can be made with a soldering iron, a little flux, a bit of solder and a ton of patience. It did in a pinch, but was retired after the Reaper dragon made its appearance.

• By Dan S
      I recently played and really enjoyed Pathfinder: Kingmaker (PC not tabletop), and I've had the urge to paint up some Pathfinder miniatures.  This guy is the Stag Lord (SKU 60073), I figured he would be quite appropriate as the first miniature painted up to be photographed on the ruined keep scenic backdrop I built recently.  I really enjoyed painting this guy (I am weird and enjoy painting skin tones far too much, bare chested models are always a treat).  My only regret is gluing his helmet on before painting his face, those big teeth made it really hard to get a brush inside the helmet at an angle that wasn't awkward, after a massive struggle I gave up trying to dot the eyes.

• By MusicalFeline
      So, I recently purchased the "Nolzur's Marvelous Pigments Monsters Paint Set". Came with a bunch of Army Painter washes and paints and yadda yadda yadda...

But it also came with this neat Owlbear mini, which is what I have to share with you guys today!

First eyes I ever successfully painted. But in my defense, I'd only ever tried on minis with smallish eyes, which was NOT the brightest idea I'd ever had. The left eye turned out really good in my opinion, but the right one was a bit messy.

I also need to do so me touch-up work on the base. I got a bit careless with the wash, and uh... Yeeeeah.

Lastly and leastly, I didn't upload an outdoor picture as I usually do. That'll probably come later, provided I don't forget. 

• By Ooook
      A small group of Goblins to use as opponents in Sellsword & Spellslingers or any other game. 

(clic on the picture to see more on my blog)

• Who's Online   9 Members, 2 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)