Frostgrave

Gailbraithe

Loving all of this feedback, thank you.  So, in a nutshell, the captain's worth it and the rest are more interesting niche sort of figures from what I'm gathering.

Pretty much. The captain is a trade-off. He gives you another character that can level and who has some interesting once per game abilities but he takes a small percentage of your winnings each game.

• Like 1

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of having another character leveling.  I want it to feel a bit more like an adventuring party rather than just a couple of adventurers and their random mercenary hirelings.  Hence, I name all of my hirelings and have the group painted as if they're a group.  It's just my preference.

• Like 4

I like the idea of having another character leveling.  I want it to feel a bit more like an adventuring party rather than just a couple of adventurers and their random mercenary hirelings.  Hence, I name all of my hirelings and have the group painted as if they're a group.  It's just my preference.

I named all of my guys as well.

Gorgon, the Door into Darkness (Summoner)

Maleficent the Vile (Apprentice)

Abraxis the Black Ram of Acheron (Captain)

Mordru, hellknight of the Order of Night's Blessing (Knight)

Malice, hellknight of the Order of the Maw (Knight)

Imerja, thief-taker (Ranger)

Herne, hunter (Ranger)

Kron, marauder (Barbarian)

Hild, frost nomad (Barbarian)

Bran, rogue with a crow (Crow Master)

Nibbles, blood crow

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 3

Hey guys - Osprey are aware that there was a binding problem with some of the copies from one of the early print runs, and they have been replacing those bad copies.  Just send a photograph of the book damage to [email protected] and they will sort you out.

Just thought I would mention that I got my replacement copy in and the binding does indeed seem much better done.

• Like 4

I named all of my guys as well.

Gorgon, the Door into Darkness (Summoner)

Maleficent the Vile (Apprentice)

Abraxis the Black Ram of Acheron (Captain)

Mordru, hellknight of the Order of Night's Blessing (Knight)

Malice, hellknight of the Order of the Maw (Knight)

Imerja, thief-taker (Ranger)

Herne, hunter (Ranger)

Kron, marauder (Barbarian)

Hild, frost nomad (Barbarian)

Bran, rogue with a crow (Crow Master) professional tomb inspector (Treasure Hunter)

Anurian - the Twilight Blade (Treasure Hunter)

Nibbles, blood crow

Made some updates to the warband. Moved out of our Lab headquarters and into an inn (The Kraken's Rest). Recruited an elven treasure hunter and equipped him with a shiny new magic Fight +1 sword I liberated. Sadly with the move the crow's nest was lost but Bran has bucked up admirably and bettered himself with a new profession.
  • Like 4