Sign in to follow this  
Gailbraithe

Frostgrave

Very nice!

Expensive warband you have there.

Have you posted pics of these moded figs yet?  Did i miss them somewhere?

• Like 1

Very nice!

Expensive warband you have there.

Have you posted pics of these moded figs yet?  Did i miss them somewhere?

Well as I said, they aren't actually painted yet, but here is the thread where I was working on them.  http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/67574-arachnid-warband-for-frostgrave/

• Like 3

I know you said they weren't painted, I was just wondering if you had posted the conversions.

I do remember seeing them now.

They are some nice conversions.

• Like 1

Sorry, I missed the other question about group activation. This may have to do with the slight confusion between group and normal activation. In normal activation a wizard can activate himself and up to three soldiers. These figures then activate one at a time. In this situation, a figure with one activation may take any action it wishes. Group activation is a special case where all figures must move as their first action, they they all perform their second actions one at a time. In that situation, a figure with one action must move, if it wishes to be part of the Group Activation.

For those that don't have anyone to play with - might I suggest picking up the Dark Alchemy ebook: http://amzn.to/29lAF2k

This includes three solo scenarios! 

• Like 6

Got to play the first game in a new campaign starting at my FLGS on Sunday.  I used my Chronomancer warband, and had a great time!  No fatalities, and retrieved three treasures from the frozen ruins. :)

Full report here: http://timeiceandmagic.blogspot.com/2016/07/frostgrave-campaign-game-1-first.html

IMG_3240.jpg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 8

Glad you had a good time. That link is telling that it can't find the blog.

Thanks, Dilvish!  I fixed the link; it should work now. :)

• Like 1

Looks good!!! Loads of fun I bet! You guys had a nice place to place too!

I love the space marine in there...

You think Frostgrave will do a Sci-fi edition? 

• Like 1

Thanks! Yes it was a blast! The store just moved into a bigger space that has lots if windows, and it really makes a difference.

Personally, I don't think they'll do an official Sci-Fi version, but if you search online I know there is a guy who uses the rules to play Star Wars themed games where Jedi and Sith replace the wizards, along with versions appropriate Soldier equivalents; and he has piblished his mods online.

• Like 3

Thanks! Yes it was a blast! The store just moved into a bigger space that has lots if windows, and it really makes a difference.

Personally, I don't think they'll do an official Sci-Fi version, but if you search online I know there is a guy who uses the rules to play Star Wars themed games where Jedi and Sith replace the wizards, along with versions appropriate Soldier equivalents; and he has piblished his mods online.

Oh snap! You said Star Wars. I would like to get my hands on those!

• Like 1

Oh snap! You said Star Wars. I would like to get my hands on those!

Here you go:

http://www.freewebs.com/norrins/apps/blog/show/43530052-using-frostgrave-for-star-wars-gaming-

...and a couple of battle reports he did:

http://www.freewebs.com/norrins/risingsalvation.htm

http://www.freewebs.com/norrins/forafewcreditsmore.htm

• Like 3

It occurred to me tonight while I was at the store that 89033 Horned Hunter and 77392 Peryton would be insanely easy to borg together to make Rangifers.  Of course we were out of both models.  Sigh.

• Like 3

It occurred to me tonight while I was at the store that 89033 Horned Hunter and 77392 Peryton would be insanely easy to borg together to make Rangifers. Of course we were out of both models. Sigh.

What are Rangifers? Are there pix somewhere?