Gailbraithe

Frostgrave

It occurred to me tonight while I was at the store that 89033 Horned Hunter and 77392 Peryton would be insanely easy to borg together to make Rangifers. Of course we were out of both models. Sigh.

What are Rangifers? Are there pix somewhere?

A satyr like race with reindeer heads.  They are from the Lich King campaign book.  North Star Miniatures makes some figures for them but I like chopping on Bones so I wanted to borg some together.

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 2

It occurred to me tonight while I was at the store that 89033 Horned Hunter and 77392 Peryton would be insanely easy to borg together to make Rangifers. Of course we were out of both models. Sigh.

A satyr like race with reindeer heads.  They are from the Lich King campaign book.  North Star Miniatures makes some figures for them but I like chopping on Bones so I wanted to borg some together.

I love doing that also...

• Like 3

That's a super idea, Erifnogard!

If you look at the fourth photo in this post, you can see the pair of the official Rangifer figures from North Star that I painted up for my Santa-themed Enchanter warband:http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69165-my-santa-themed-enchanter-warband-for-frostrgave/

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 3

That's a super idea, Erifnogard!

If you look at the fourth photo in this post, you can see the pair of the official Rangifer figures from North Star that I painted up for my Santa-themed Enchanter warband:http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69165-my-santa-themed-enchanter-warband-for-frostrgave/

Thanks, I remember seeing that Warband now.

• Like 1

This one is for you guys - rules for Arachno Assassins in Frostgrave: http://therenaissancetroll.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/arachno-assassins-in-frostgrave.html

Dunno why I never thoughta that. Necromantic constructs go with Frostgrave like wings go with buffalo sauce.

• Like 4

This one is for you guys - rules for Arachno Assassins in Frostgrave: http://therenaissancetroll.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/arachno-assassins-in-frostgrave.html

Dunno why I never thoughta that. Necromantic constructs go with Frostgrave like wings go with buffalo sauce.

Now I want to see a necromantic construct made of wing bones.

• Like 4

Got the Into The Breeding Pits stuff today!

I wanted to share a few pics of the Gnolls. They're some nice minis, and it looks like a lot of the bits (especially the arms) are easily swappable with the other kits. Size-wise, the gnolls are much smaller than the WotC gnolls, and even a bit small as compared to most Reaper minis. But only a bit. I think once built, they'll fit right in. 

Pics below!

13775932_10208613708732433_4690103923592

13680622_10208613708932438_6131952354877

13658979_10208613756733633_7463427488730

• Like 7

Got my "Into the Breeding Pits" Gnickstarter in yesterday, as well.

Great stuff, love the Gnoll kit and heroes...trying to figure out what other HIPS kits would work well with the Gnoll arms.

The new rules look good; random encounters underground can be really nasty.  A whole angry Gnoll warband can show up!

• Like 4