Gailbraithe

Frostgrave

I have the game on PDF, and joined the FB group, but thanks to this conversation, I decided to splurge and buy the hardcopy version (I hate PDFs in the end). May just use my old Warhammer minis in the game; we'll see when the rules get here. Certainly I have no lack of minis however, across GW, Reaper, Historicals, etc...

Damon.

my hatred of PDFs is why I learned bookbinding.

I MAY actually spend more money making custom covers than I'd have spent if I just bought the thing, though, so be warned it's not a cheap hobby.

I have the game on PDF, and joined the FB group, but thanks to this conversation, I decided to splurge and buy the hardcopy version (I hate PDFs in the end). May just use my old Warhammer minis in the game; we'll see when the rules get here. Certainly I have no lack of minis however, across GW, Reaper, Historicals, etc...

Damon.

my hatred of PDFs is why I learned bookbinding.

I MAY actually spend more money making custom covers than I'd have spent if I just bought the thing, though, so be warned it's not a cheap hobby.

How many hobbies are? 

• Like 4

The guy second from the left and the one on the far right don't look that undead, in fact they look like they are about to go out "trick or treating"

• Like 1

The guy second from the left and the one on the far right don't look that undead, in fact they look like they are about to go out "trick or treating"

The one on the far right has the regular cultist arms and head on a soldier body, according to Facebook. I think I'd like to get a box of both when the cultists are released.

In the meantime, I've got my book! Now to shanghai people into playing...

• Like 4

Very nice, some of those work very well. I'm looking forward to this.

I don't need more minis... I don't need more minis... I don't need more minis...

Are you sure? :devil:

• Like 2

I can't look at that picture without seeing that middle guy singing "Monster Mash"! "I was working in my lab late one night...."

And the rest of the group providing the background "Ooow-waa-woo"'s . :)

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 4

I don't need more minis... I don't need more minis... I don't need more minis...

Yes? :unsure:

• Like 1

Really, really sure?

• Like 2

Eh, just modify and convert some you already have. :devil:
  • Like 1

You mean like that box of Mantic Skeletons, Zombies, and Ghouls? Or the piles of Bones? Or those many many warhammer minis?

That's just crazy talk...

• Like 2

I did both. I bought all the Frostgrave wizard/apprentice sets and a box of henchmen. Then I raided the large collection of bits, Bones and unassembled minis I have boxed up and started converting. For years I was trying to paint more minis than I bought. Then the Bones kickstarters hit me and life left me no time to paint. I'm finally getting the painting in but jumped on the Dungeon Saga kickstarter too. It's gonna take me awhile to catch up now even with the kids taking a few things off my hands.

Need more minis? Technically no but I don't have the exact model I want for that so I need buy one. Shipping is too expensive if only buying one mini so I might as well get a few... Slippery slope boys. Slippery slope but fun when you can get away with it.

• Like 4