Sign in to follow this  
Gailbraithe

Frostgrave

I DON"T KNOW~!~! I"M AT WORK~!~!~!

Well there's your mistake right there.

Seriously... Why should I do my work when Congress doesn't do theirs?

And as you sit at work, the courier driver bounces it off the corner of the house into the pool....

:blink::grr::zombie:

• Like 4

At least tonight you will have a nice hardback rulebook while I'm still dealing with my Kindle version. Guess I should make a project of learning how to bookmark the important parts...

• Like 2

At least tonight you will have a nice hardback rulebook while I'm still dealing with my Kindle version. Guess I should make a project of learning how to bookmark the important parts...

Or you could do like Bryan and take up book binding.

• Like 1

Can't help not having the image of David at home now trying desperately to fish the rules out of his pool with the skimmer, as the sun slowly sets. :-)

• Like 4

Can't help not having the image of David at home now trying desperately to fish the rules out of his pool with the skimmer, as the sun slowly sets. :-)

With manly tears running down his furry cheeks.

• Like 2

As much as I believe the latest preorder is a good deal, I know how little respect I have for plastic so I'm going to continue sourcing most of my figures from Reaper metals.

• Like 2

Thankfully, my GF rescued the mail before it became utterly waterlogged, saving me from having to inflate my cheek pouches and take to the water.

And, sadly, I get home after the sun sets at this point. :down:

:bday: But I have it!! :bday: And it's good (at least what I've read of it is!)

As for the pre-order, I do like multi-part plastics, and am lacking good cultist minis.... so I think I'll be going for the level 3 buy in.

Edited by David Brawley
  • Like 6

I love good bits fodder, and these guys look perfect for a bunch of other popular skirmish games; they'd make great Mordheim Possessed or Necromunda Redemptionists/Cawdor.

• Like 3

Just completed a quick and simple terrain cloth for my Frostgrave games, using a silicon trivet to stamp on a hint of ancient cobblestones, and some white and blue spray paint to add that frozen look.

IMG_5549.JPG

If you'd like to read more about it, or see more pictures, please see my blog:

http://onemoregamingproject.blogspot.com/2015/10/quick-and-easy-frostgrave-terrain-cloth.html

• Like 14