Beagle

Song of Blades: Hammer and Forge

It is with heavy heart that I bring you news of this:

Whats Next?

We certainly knew going into the project that fungus people where a very unusual subject matter and not for everybody. But we wanted to start small and get our feet in the water and th project was far more successful than we could have expected.

Now we feel we are ready to take on some of the CORE fantasy races and deliver them in our own unique Ganesha style. Therefore, I am ready to announce Ganesha Games will soon be launching our Dwarf themed Kickstarer named: Song of Baldes: Hammer and Forge. The project will Launch on August 18th and run through September 17th

More details will be available over the coming week. But here are some more pictures to wet your apatite on what to expect.

00d37be049a406660f39a139a0625a79_originaDwraf with Battle Tankard

b3ca07e6669e38cc18285fb97076db18_originaRunestone Grenadier

56263f852d1145bd48c127cf4f520b95_originaDragon Slayer

So that's Kickstarter number 24 billion for the dwarves. Why won't people do an elf range? I mean c'mon

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 12

I also like elves, but I have to admit, those dwarves (especially the drinking one) look nice.

I agree.

• Like 3

First, I hate you for bringing this to my attention...

Second, because, like bards, elves suck. We all know that dwarves will inherit the earth. Hell, they live in it! ;p

Third, loving these, but the tankard dwarf seems to have some elephantitus-type thing going on in his right hand...

• Like 4

Love that drinking dwarf. I've seen this on FB lately and may just get that dwarf as he'd go along well with my planned diorama of drinking companions from Mierce.

• Like 4

ced1106:  This is it.  It has been part of a playtest for a VERY long time.  The tactical options opened up with Advanced Song of Blades and Heroes really does make sense for their new system. 

They previewed the kickstarter for backers.  I'm in.  I love Dwarves.  The quality of the FF minis was very high, and I expect the same of the Dwarves.  After I balance from this and Bones 3, I will have plenty of minis to paint for a WHILE.

• Like 2

Hey, there you go, some elfs...they're just appended to a photo of a dwarf--and not in the campaign.

Apparently they're hobgoblins. 

I'm really looking forward to this.  I've loved everything they've shown, from concept art, story, to green.

There are Elves coming, and they have an element in this story's setting, as they are star folk who were in fallen meteors until the Dwarves unearthed them (man, Dwarves are always dooming themselves)

I love Dwarves, I love the concepts, I love SoBH, I loved "Fightin' Fungi".  I already plan on going all in.