Song of Blades: Hammer and Forge

Beagle

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I really like the alcohol flame thrower, but I really dislike signing up for advertising. Hmm ...

From the update:

"

But what if I hate Facebook or just don’t want to like your page?

If you are a Facebook hater and prefer not to like us on Facebook, but still want the miniature, we will not deny you, but you can’t get it free. The Fire Projector mini will still be available as and ADD ON for $6.50 to your existing pledge."

Oh, I really like the alcohol flame thrower, but I really dislike signing up for advertising. Hmm ...

From the update:

" But what if I hate Facebook or just don’t want to like your page?

If you are a Facebook hater and prefer not to like us on Facebook, but still want the miniature, we will not deny you, but you can’t get it free. The Fire Projector mini will still be available as and ADD ON for $6.50 to your existing pledge."

Well, I really really dislike paying for things I can get for "free". It is not like I don't use Facebook already.

I'll probably back this for the ASoB&H rulebook as long as the troop profiles are of a similar number and variety to the basic game's rulebook. Don't fancy the idea of having to buy a bunch of books in order to play games with more than just a handful of profiles for a couple of races/factions.

• Like 1