Shin Okada

Largest Dracolich from Reaper?

ThatÅ› pretty much the largest Dracolich.

It will fit on a large dinnerplate

Maybe this will help: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/50387-bones-scale-reference-picture/?hl=%2Bdragon+%2Bscale#entry741847

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 2

Yeah, Kaladrax is so enormous due to somebody misreading or mislabeling the dimensions the model was supposed to be. By the time the mistake was noticed, the mold was made.

• Like 6

Yeah, Kaladrax is so enormous due to somebody misreading or mislabeling the dimensions the model was supposed to be. By the time the mistake was noticed, the mold was made.

Bah.  You say mistake, I say hookup!

• Like 6

I concur!

• Like 1

Hookup? It made the figure FAR less useful as a titanic dragon skeleton will far less often  be a viable foe over a merely huge one in an RPG. And the inflation made the details FAR less crisp as they bloated up like those cheap "grow in water" figurines. And then Reaper decided to SHRINK Nethyrmaul to compensate for Kaladrax's size increase!  :wacko: I can only guess Reaper were afraid to lay the blame with the Chinese manufacturer for that mistake along with the noseless masses.

Edited by scorpio616
  • Like 4

Bah. You say mistake, I say hookup!

After seeing the true size of Nethrymaul at Rcon I'd rather have had the sizes switched!

• Like 5

Yeah, I have to back scorpio's position on this. I would really like to see a scaled down version of Kaladrax.

• Like 2

How much smaller was the mold supposed to be? When I got mine, I unboxed it, dry fitted it and put it away forever. Don't think I'll paint it any time soon as I know we'll never use it in a game.

So, which of you will be paying for the new molds?

Kickstarter!

I'm planning on using mine for terrain. Lots of cool options there.

Kaladrax chopped up will provide enough undead and temple ( base) terrain for many minis.

• Like 1

I'm planning on using mine for terrain. Lots of cool options there.

Funny you should mention that.

Since Kaly has an extremely overlong tail, I was thinking of using a bit and a dinosaur skull from one of those inexpensive kids model kits to make up something like this:

IMG_9571_zps439344bc.png

• Like 8

How much smaller was the mold supposed to be? When I got mine, I unboxed it, dry fitted it and put it away forever. Don't think I'll paint it any time soon as I know we'll never use it in a game.

IIRC, it was scaled up to the proper length, but it was done along the incorrect axis.  

e.g. The original design was 4" wide and 8" long, and supposed to have been scaled up to 6" wide and 12" long.  Instead it was scaled up to 12" wide and as a result 24" long.  I don't know the exact measurements, just providing the example.

• Like 2