Edsterdoom

Box of Goodwill (EU/UK Version) - Interest Threadz

2 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Just found this thread and would be very happy to join the UK/EU round. How do I tag myself along?

At the moment just your statement of interest is sufficient.  It's not like we have anything resembling organisation. :lol:

It might be worth recapping on who has expressed interest for the next round. Here is what I have (just listing UK/EU folks below, not those from across the pond who also want to get in on it) :

Alchemist

Glitterwolf

SpiritOfMadness

Tosattearp

Edsterdoom (maybe, if he's not too busy)

now adding Paintybeard

Have I forgotten anyone?

• Like 4

16 hours ago, alchemist said:

At the moment just your statement of interest is sufficient.  It's not like we have anything resembling organisation. :lol:

It might be worth recapping on who has expressed interest for the next round. Here is what I have (just listing UK/EU folks below, not those from across the pond who also want to get in on it) :

Alchemist

Glitterwolf

SpiritOfMadness

Tosattearp

Edsterdoom (maybe, if he's not too busy)

now adding Paintybeard

Have I forgotten anyone?

Great! It seems we'll have another round.

• Like 2

Beagle sold off most of his collection a while back, so I guess he doesn't have much in the way of unwanted stuff to offload.

• Like 1

I would be willing to join in, either as a separate participant or as a shared participant with Thes Hunter.  That would add more variety without another stop.  if you need me, let me know

• Like 2

I’m still about and happy to join I again. Got plenty of models to off load ( at least according to my wife) if we can get enough interest within the eu area that may keep the thread active. 

• Like 3

I am inclined to think we still need at least one more participant, but if other people feel differently I guess we could get things rolling.

There are some issues that need to be addressed.  Firstly, I don't think anyone has come up with an answer to the question I raised when the box last got back to me:

On 19/05/2017 at 4:17 PM, alchemist said:

We are also going to have to discuss the weight of the box as well.  When it reached me it was more than a kilogram overweight.  Are we going to have to accept a much highter postage cost, or divide it into 2 boxes, or something else?

Also, this time I don't want the box back.  I think it's time someone else took up the mantle of being box custodian/starter.  So we need a volunteer.

• Like 2

Many thanks for your reply.

Re. waiting for another partecipant, I will glady accept any decision on this matter.

Re. parcel weight, I think that it will be better keep it to a maximum of 2 kg to avoid outrageous shipping costs.