Edsterdoom

Box of Goodwill (EU/UK Version) - Interest Threadz

23 hours ago, tosattearp said:

I took a quick skip through the more recent post and I think this is the list of people wainting to join in:

alchemist (UK)
Glitterwolf (Holland)
Xherman ?

Edsterdoom (UK)
SpiritOfMadness (Holland)
tosattearp (Italy)
paintybeard (?)
Beagle (UK)

From this one - if it's correct - we can elaborate a shipping schedule and then start to move the box.

Just so you know, Xherman is my former name.

I'm now Glitterwolf.

There is only one of us...::P:

• Confused 1

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:23 PM, Glitterwolf said:

Just so you know, Xherman is my former name.

I'm now Glitterwolf.

There is only one of us...::P:

Sorry... my fault :down:

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 6:27 PM, paintybeard said:

For the record I'm a UK resident.

List updated!

So here's the listed updated after fixing my errors... and my proposal for the shipping order:

alchemist (UK)
Beagle (UK)

Edsterdoom (UK)
Glitterwolf (Holland)
tosattearp (Italy)
paintybeard (UK)

Then paintybeard can send parcel back to alchemist if it ìs too depleted; otherwise we can start another round.

Can this be acceptable for everyone?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tosattearp said:

Sorry... my fault :down:

List updated!

So here's the listed updated after fixing my errors... and my proposal for the shipping order:

alchemist (UK)
Beagle (UK)

Edsterdoom (UK)
Glitterwolf (Holland)
tosattearp (Italy)
paintybeard (UK)

Then paintybeard can send parcel back to alchemist if it ìs too depleted; otherwise we can start another round.

If @SpiritOfMadness is alright with shipping to Italy, It not I'm willing to ship to Italy..

1 minute ago, Glitterwolf said:

If @SpiritOfMadness is alright with shipping to Italy, It not I'm willing to ship to Italy..

We can easily change order, if there is anyone willing to ship to Italy feel free to move me up or down the list as needed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tosattearp said:

alchemist (UK)
Beagle (UK)

Edsterdoom (UK)
Glitterwolf (Holland)
tosattearp (Italy)
paintybeard (UK)

Looks fine to me.  Although, based on past experience, I think it is unlikely that the box will get sufficiently depleted to be worth sending it back to me.

Is @paintybeard OK with taking custody of the box at the end of the round, until a subsequent round begins?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, alchemist said:

Looks fine to me.  Although, based on past experience, I think it is unlikely that the box will get sufficiently depleted to be worth sending it back to me.

Is @paintybeard OK with taking custody of the box at the end of the round, until a subsequent round begins?

Yes, the shipping order looks fine and I'm happy to hold the residue until we restart.

Edited by paintybeard
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, alchemist said:

In other words, PLUNDER IT!

• Haha 2

Can we assume that all participants have had the opportunity to review the proposed arrangements and are OK with it?  Some of you don't show up here very often, so it is difficult to be sure what everyone's position is.

I think I should be able to mail the box out next week unless someone offers a reason not to do so.

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:41 PM, alchemist said:

Can we assume that all participants have had the opportunity to review the proposed arrangements and are OK with it?  Some of you don't show up here very often, so it is difficult to be sure what everyone's position is.

I think I should be able to mail the box out next week unless someone offers a reason not to do so.

That's OK for me.

• Like 1