Edsterdoom

Box of Goodwill (EU/UK Version) - Interest Threadz

OK, in the end I didn't take a huge number of pieces:

Goodies.thumb.JPG.27444a30e9a260d5b1f348dcf735d90f.JPG

The set of tweezers, a bag of plastic Chaos fortifications, some sort of Evil-looking superhero, a steampunk chap with a sledgehammer and a Chaos Dwarf.

Now, what do we plan to do with this box next? I am home until the end of November and will then be away until the beginning of March. Do you all want to start another round before the end of the year? Or leave it until next Spring?

• Like 3

On 9/17/2018 at 8:58 PM, paintybeard said:

Now, what do we plan to do with this box next? I am home until the end of November and will then be away until the beginning of March. Do you all want to start another round before the end of the year? Or leave it until next Spring?

If someone else is interested, I'm ready to join a new round immediately.

However, as always, I will accept any decision the majority will vote for. ::):

• Like 1

Just bringing this back to the top of the forum page.

I'm the current holder and expect to be back in UK early in March. Are there enough people interested to start another round of this going?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

I'm the current holder and expect to be back in UK early in March. Are there enough people interested to start another round of this going?

I'm IN, if you want to start another round! :winkthumbs:

On 2/2/2019 at 1:24 AM, paintybeard said:

Just for information, what is the minimum number of partecipants needed to start a new round of BoG?

Edited by tosattearp
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MiniDungeonMaster said:

@paintybeard are you back in the UK yet? No worries if not but I'd definitely be up for a round of this if you are and there's enough interest!

If we manage to reach a decent number of partecipants, I'll be more than happy to join for another round.

Sorry to have missed your previous messages everybody.

At present it looks as if only Kuroneko, tosattearp and Minidungeonmaster are interested in doing another round of this. Is there anybody else wanting to join in?

I expect to return to sea in mid-May, so there is a limited time to start this off.

• Like 4