Edsterdoom

Box of Goodwill (EU/UK Version) - Interest Threadz

Box has arrived safely.  I have gone through some nice items in to chose from will sort out my replacement items and get it posted.  

• Like 2

On 10/2/2019 at 7:50 PM, tosattearp said:

Great choice!! And I recognize 2 or 3 items I put in the Box during last exchange (including the Chronopia Blood Totem).

Glad they found a new home.

His arrival was very timely because I've been moaning about not having a proper sized Boar type demon to intimidate my players with. He's going to get a nice new pair of wings to make him look even scarier ^_^

6 hours ago, Edsterdoom said:

Box has arrived safely.  I have gone through some nice items in to chose from will sort out my replacement items and get it posted.  

Glad it got to you alright. Looking forward to see what you pick.

• Like 3

Looks great! =) Quick question, was there still room for me in this round or was it to late? ;) never got a reply on that.

Apologies for the delay real life got hold of me.  I have been busy doing work and diy. 

Below are the items I selected. I’ll get the box shipped tomorrow. D17C83E3-7B4A-43C8-B2BA-FEB88A753C2F.thumb.jpeg.4ec51aec46258a62208c5462d55a3a56.jpeg

• Like 8

Glad you got some stuff you like, @Edsterdoom! Some of that stuff looks very familiar :poke:

On 10/8/2019 at 8:49 AM, Venun said:

Looks great! =) Quick question, was there still room for me in this round or was it to late? ;) never got a reply on that.

I think @paintybeard is on holiday, he'll probably get back to you when he's returned from his adventures.

• Like 2

The box is being shipped to my family home as there’s never anyone at my actual home during delivery hours to sign for things- I haven’t been notified of its arrival yet but will double check today (at a more reasonable hour) I’ve messaged Beagle, who’s after me in the lineup for their address so once I have the box I should be able to sort through and get it back out fairly quickly :) 

• Like 3

On 10/8/2019 at 8:49 AM, Venun said:

On 10/15/2019 at 2:48 AM, Kuroneko said:

Glad you got some stuff you like, @Edsterdoom! Some of that stuff looks very familiar :poke:

I think @paintybeard is on holiday, he'll probably get back to you when he's returned from his adventures.

What, me in charge of something? You poor, deluded fools...

If you want my say-so I would suggest adding Venun on to the end of the list, after Arkady.

Glad everybody id getting something they like.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If it's still feasible just send me a PM with details on what's expected of me =) this is my first one, I'm sure someone needs an address or something?

• Like 2

Maybe behind me instead? On the second iteration of the list I'm after Arkady, and already gave him/her my address.

Since I'm also in the Netherlands, I should be able to get it to you pretty quick Venun ;)

Glad we don't have to worry about Brexit interfering for this round ^^

• Like 2

I collected the box form the post office this morning. I've only taken two things (the large resin base and an old Rackham miniature). I did go through and remove and bin about a dozen figures that were broken - mostly older stuff or the plastic Lord of the Rings figures. I've also removed some of the heavier metal miniatures, so that I can add a significant number of minis whilst staying under the weight limit.

Where's it off to next?

• Like 2

On 11/10/2019 at 1:55 AM, Beagle said:

I collected the box form the post office this morning. I've only taken two things (the large resin base and an old Rackham miniature). I did go through and remove and bin about a dozen figures that were broken - mostly older stuff or the plastic Lord of the Rings figures. I've also removed some of the heavier metal miniatures, so that I can add a significant number of minis whilst staying under the weight limit.

Where's it off to next?

I think Arkady is the next one, as this is the last list published...

On 9/19/2019 at 8:52 PM, paintybeard said:

Right, I shall change the order slightly to keep the mainland Europeans all together at the end of the round;

Kuroneko

Edsterdoom

Minidungeonmaster

Beagle

Arkady

Limeth

Tosattearp

Planning to post this on Saturday.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:02 PM, Lihmeth said:

Maybe behind me instead? On the second iteration of the list I'm after Arkady, and already gave him/her my address.

Since I'm also in the Netherlands, I should be able to get it to you pretty quick Venun ;)

Glad we don't have to worry about Brexit interfering for this round ^^

Sure :) Sounds like a plan, and ye thankfully Brexit isn't messing about yet.

• Like 1