Box of Goodwill (EU/UK Version) - Interest Threadz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The EURO box has landed! Wow, it's a HUGE box. I've taken the two things for myself and Robin out and re-packed it into a large flat rate box. I tried to get it into a medium, but that just didn't work. I'll make sure to print postage from the USPS site so that I save myself a few bucks shipping off to Thes. I'm currently going through the box and picking out some really cool pieces. Pictures later. I've got to sort through it some more and then I'll add my stuff to it and probably send it on its way Friday.

• Like 6

Okay, I've gone through the box and taken what I want/need and replaced with equal amounts.

Here's what I got:

post-7987-0-73027300-1444242486_thumb.jpg

ETA: 

I'm shipping out to Thes TODAY! I'm home so I can go hit the post office and send it on its merry way.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 6

Okay, I've gone through the box and taken what I want/need and replaced with equal amounts.

Here's what I got:

Euro Box Haul.jpg

ETA:

I'm shipping out to Thes TODAY! I'm home so I can go hit the post office and send it on its merry way.

Nice haul I can see a few of the bits I dropped in there. This may be back in Europe by Christmas !!

• Like 5

Nice to see the Dragon has found a new lair.

I also put in the fireplace, the pedestal skulls and such and the dark grey cobblestone sheet.

I love this.

Seeing that you like something I put in there makes me as happy as when I took something for myself out of the box..

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 6

I love this.

Seeing that you like something I put in there makes me as happy as when I took something for myself out of the box..

That seems to be the heart of the whole project. ::):

• Like 7

Given how much the box seems to have grown, I am becoming apprehensive about how much it is going to cost to mail around the UK again.  Personally I would have preferred if we had stuck to the original plan and kept it small. but almost everyone seems determined to stuff in more than they take out.

• Like 5

I love this.

That seems to be the heart of the whole project. ::):

Yes it is.

Given how much the box seems to have grown, I am becoming apprehensive about how much it is going to cost to mail around the UK again.  Personally I would have preferred if we had stuck to the original plan and kept it small. but almost everyone seems determined to stuff in more than they take out.

That's the same issue we have here, too.

• Like 5

I know I have put in a lot more then I took out..

I really wanted to share.. And I didn't want to be greedy..

Hm maybe next time make it more equal, so take out some more.?

Anyway, this is my first Goodwill Box so Iḿ learning here..

• Like 4