Box of Goodwill (EU/UK Version) - Interest Threadz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing good ever came of American/British cross pollination - look at Madonna and Guy Richie. It sounds radical, dangerous and unsophisticated, and I for one won't sit idle and watch this happen. No

No puppies...sorry. Well maybe one or two tiny metal ones. The post office dude looked at me funny when I asked what would be the cheapest way to ship 5-6 lbs to England. He gave me the price for a la

Posted Images

Finishing up with the box now. I took some extra stuff to seed the US box of good will in a futile attempt to get the weight down from 5 lbs. before I added my stuff. Lol.

Pictures soon. Very soon. I aim to get this puppy mailed today.

WE ARE GETTING A PUPPY !!!!! :upside:

NO FAIR!! I WANT A PUPPY!  :down:

• Like 6

Finishing up with the box now. I took some extra stuff to seed the US box of good will in a futile attempt to get the weight down from 5 lbs. before I added my stuff. Lol.

Pictures soon. Very soon. I aim to get this puppy mailed today.

WE ARE GETTING A PUPPY !!!!! :upside:

NO FAIR!! I WANT A PUPPY!  :down:

Hello

:;):

• Like 8

No puppies...sorry. Well maybe one or two tiny metal ones. The post office dude looked at me funny when I asked what would be the cheapest way to ship 5-6 lbs to England. He gave me the price for a large priority mail box, I said oh no it'll fit into a medium. It's tiny metal figures. They're small but get heavy when they add up. He said 5 lbs of them? I said yep. Lol.

It's a very nasty day out today, getting nastier by the minute. Ima mail after work tomorrow. Should take 5-10 business days.

Geesh, can't get pics to load. I'll try again later. Stoopid weather

Pics incoming.

post-13108-0-81695000-1445966073_thumb.jpegpost-13108-0-95068300-1445963491_thumb.jpegpost-13108-0-79412700-1445966156_thumb.jpegpost-13108-0-82156100-1445966238_thumb.jpegpost-13108-0-59688500-1445966279_thumb.jpegpost-13108-0-59656100-1445966312_thumb.jpeg

Edited by tiniest rhombus
  • Like 11

A nice tasty haul of models. We have done well as a group looks like everyone has found something to their liking.

Let's hope alchemist does as well and then round one will be a success.

Roll on round 2 :)

There are so many goodies left to choose. Theres a nice mix of old and new.  The box is stuffed full to the tippy top.

Great haul, Mel!

Thanks! I'm pleased.

I tried to stick with mostly Stuff put in by our Euro friends but there were a couple things I couldn't resist. The hubby wanted that robot with the request, paint him like Marvin from Hitchhikers. Very specifically after they find him parking cars at the restaurant at the end of the universe.

Some stuff will make its way into the US box if that's okay with everyone. I thought it'd be nice for more people to get a chance at some of the Euro goodies.

• Like 7

Nice choices!! 

(I at any time may regift things I have taken from the one box, and put it into another box at any time. Just cause. It makes for more of a mix that way. :lol:)

And Tiny let me know if you need any more for the shipping. 

---

I just looked up the estimated cost to ship a medium flat rate priority box to the UK. The USPS site said $66!

If that's how much you paid Tiny, let me know, and I will send you some more to help cover the shipping. 

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 6

Who was the maker of those wrath type things in your photos TR? They look cool!

I completely forgot to look before I taped the box up. Oops. Reaper has some very much like them if not exactly like them. I've had my eye on them for awhile.

Nice choices!!

(I at any time may regift things I have taken from the one box, and put it into another box at any time. Just cause. It makes for more of a mix that way. :lol:)

And Tiny let me know if you need any more for the shipping.

---

I just looked up the estimated cost to ship a medium flat rate priority box to the UK. The USPS site said $66!

If that's how much you paid Tiny, let me know, and I will send you some more to help cover the shipping.

yeah it was 66. Don't worry about it though. Between Mad Jack, Uber, and your generous donations to the cause, I paid out of pocket about what you and uber paid. Don't forget you paid to send it to me, uber paid to send to you so it all works out. So no worries.

Alchemist, the box should be back in your hands within 6-10 business days. :-)

Edited by tiniest rhombus
  • Like 6

A nice tasty haul of models. We have done well as a group looks like everyone has found something to their liking.

Let's hope alchemist does as well and then round one will be a success.

Roll on round 2 :)

There are so many goodies left to choose. Theres a nice mix of old and new.  The box is stuffed full to the tippy top.

Great haul, Mel!

Thanks! I'm pleased.

I tried to stick with mostly Stuff put in by our Euro friends but there were a couple things I couldn't resist. The hubby wanted that robot with the request, paint him like Marvin from Hitchhikers. Very specifically after they find him parking cars at the restaurant at the end of the universe.

Some stuff will make its way into the US box if that's okay with everyone. I thought it'd be nice for more people to get a chance at some of the Euro goodies.

Nice to see you took some things I put in too.

( The Old GW Chaos Hounds, The Painted Wizard, Horse and Roman Mounted Officer and the Wraiths, and Wights, and that wooden disc too).

Cool, You had a good haul, love those Kirin!

Who was the maker of those wrath type things in your photos TR?  They look cool!

The Wraiths and Wights are from Harlequinn, The one holding the book is from Confrontation ( called a Questor) the rider is from Reaper ( one of the four horsemen, I believe War... not sure)

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 3