Box of Goodwill (EU/UK Version) - Interest Threadz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing good ever came of American/British cross pollination - look at Madonna and Guy Richie. It sounds radical, dangerous and unsophisticated, and I for one won't sit idle and watch this happen. No

No puppies...sorry. Well maybe one or two tiny metal ones. The post office dude looked at me funny when I asked what would be the cheapest way to ship 5-6 lbs to England. He gave me the price for a la

Posted Images

A quick update . Afraid I still haven't taken photos of my loot, apologies, I will try to do so today. I did however manage to get the box posted to Italy last Tuesday, so it should be there in a day or two

*** Watches the Beagle snorring in his little basket***

*** Shakes head...this is gonna take a while***

• Like 2

I've got a few minis left over from my big clear out, would it be possible to send them to someone on the route so they can be added to the box?

Depends on your location, We now have people in the UK, Italy, the Netherlands and the USA in the route.

Well I'm in the UK so I'd like to send them to a UK person.

But, if you're struggling to keep the weight of the box down, perhaps I should hold on to them for now (there's 6 minis at the moment, but there will probably be a few more once my final auction ends, the more obscure mini lines are proving as unpopular as I feared.)

• Like 1